Lol NBA stats twitt big fail, just making shit up

Leave a comment:

• big boi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Deino wrote: View Post
    Could be a useful addition to the Raptors(for the wright price),but this is part of the agent's marketing strategy...nice try
    Batum will go wherever someone is willing to pay him the most money, Besides I doubt him and coach Thibs will get along cause you know coach Thibs rarely gets along with anybody lol.

Leave a comment:

• big boi
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post
    I think he is pulling the old " drive my price up in free agency with rumors ". If Hornets are not showing interest, isn't that a red flag?! I think he tends to dissapear come playoffs time...
    I heard he attracted rave reviews for his 1st round performance albeit in a losing effort. Averaged 14.9ppg, 5.8apg and 6.1 rpg for the season. It was a contract year, but he is in his prime right now. And he can play defence. Rumours circulated last summer that he was interested in moving to the raps as a free agent. He squashed those rumours at the time, but what was he supposed to do?

Leave a comment:

• Deino
    replied
    Could be a useful addition to the Raptors(for the wright price),but this is part of the agent's marketing strategy...nice try

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

I think he is pulling the old " drive my price up in free agency with rumors ". If Hornets are not showing interest, isn't that a red flag?! I think he tends to dissapear come playoffs time...

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    hope for Demar? what lol
    You know what I meant. lol. My feelings on DeMar have been pretty clear.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Barolt wrote: View Post
    Sounds great. But... basically we have to give up any hope of DeMar or Bismack, and then trade someone else away for almost nothing.
    hope for Demar? what lol

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    big boi wrote: View Post
    That would be awesome. Good chance Wolves draft Murray or Hield. Good two way SG who can shoot the ball would be a great fit.
    Not totally sold on him, but if he is a relatively good price, I wouldn't mind the pickup. I haven't watched much of him, but there are some concerns on bball reference. WS and WS/48 have went down over the past three years. Im not opposed to the pickup at the right price as an alternative to a max to DD.

Still, we have no clue if Masai is interested.

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied

Sounds great. But... basically we have to give up any hope of DeMar or Bismack, and then trade someone else away for almost nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied

That's geniunely surprising.

Leave a comment:

• big boi
    replied

That would be awesome. Good chance Wolves draft Murray or Hield. Good two way SG who can shoot the ball would be a great fit.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Sign Batum

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    ball4life wrote: View Post
    Yea, see, even if he signs a 1 year deal with another team they don't get his Birds rights to go over the cap to sign him the following year so they have to have cap space to sign him again. Even though its possible, why would Durant go to a team that would have empty cap space like that. It's a real indicator they aren't winning currently.
    Remember, the cap is leaping up again next year. It will be another summer where barely any teams are over the cap.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X