X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ball4life
    replied
    GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
    Just wondering if we would be able to get milsap without giving up anything huge (9th pick)?
    He's expiring and he's 30 only getting older. Would some combo of Ross, Patterson, Wright and 27th and clips pick work?
    Ideally Norm absorbs all of Ross' mins and with 9th could pick up a backup pf (chriss) or my preference Davis who could play both front court positions?
    In this scenario Biyombo walks, but if those 17mill rumours are true, I don't want him anyways.
    We would look something like this:
    Lowry, CoJo
    DeRozan, Norm
    Carrol, __?__, Bruno
    Milsap, Rookie
    JV, Bebe
    There's nothing we can do to put us on top of Cavs other than bringing in a true superstar... everything around him (The "it" guy) is set up perfectly fine. We just need that one guy to come here and put us on top. I don't see anyone developing within to take that position.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    You'll be disappointed.
    Most likely roll with the same crew after an ECF appearance.

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Seriously the only thing I'm really hoping for in this free agency is that Raptors do not bring DeMar back.
    You'll be disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    Seriously the only thing I'm really hoping for in this free agency is that Raptors do not bring DeMar back.

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
    Just wondering if we would be able to get milsap without giving up anything huge (9th pick)?
    He's expiring and he's 30 only getting older. Would some combo of Ross, Patterson, Wright and 27th and clips pick work?
    Ideally Norm absorbs all of Ross' mins and with 9th could pick up a backup pf (chriss) or my preference Davis who could play both front court positions?
    In this scenario Biyombo walks, but if those 17mill rumours are true, I don't want him anyways.
    Lowry, CoJo
    DeRozan, Norm
    Carrol, __?__, Bruno
    Milsap, Rookie
    JV, Bebe
    Maybe in a vacuume this would work

But Boston could easily top that trade offer if Atlanta makes Millsap available

Leave a comment:

• GinobilisBaldSpot
    replied
    Lowry, CoJo
    DeRozan, Norm
    Carrol, __?__, Bruno
    Milsap, Rookie
    JV, Bebe

Leave a comment:

• Letter N
    replied
    mjt20mik wrote: View Post
    What people still need to take into consideration is that we are still a growing team. It is unfortunate that guys like Kyle are in their prime, but almost everyone else is still very young and haven't hit it.
    But Kyle is our main guy, and as much as I love the rest of the team non of them outside of Demar and maybe, but unlikely, Powell and Jonas have any shot of being that type of star player.

Leave a comment:

• mjt20mik
    replied
    What people still need to take into consideration is that we are still a growing team. It is unfortunate that guys like Kyle are in their prime, but almost everyone else is still very young and haven't hit it.

Leave a comment:

• Gambino
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    Paul George would be absolutely great on this team, I just don't see how the Raptors could get his contract here without sending them JV.

Would you ever do a win-now, guard-heavy team of KL/DD/PG and try to figure out the bigs rotation?
    I think it that case you definitely move Ross since he'd be completely expendable with DD and George playing 70 minutes a night. Start Carroll or 2pat at the 4, and use the room created to bring back Biyombo.

Leave a comment:

• Gambino
    replied
    i think Noah goes to Minnesota. Work with Thibs again and could start next to Towns.

Leave a comment:

• rightsideup
    replied
    connected wrote: View Post
    Apparently Noah doesn't want to go back to the bulls

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...t-Front-Office

think he could move from C to PF and be our PF of the future?

Obviously not a stretch 4 but could compliment JV defensively
    When I think of Noah I do not think he lacks talent or heart but I question his ability to be healthy when it counts.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    My hope is that firing Vogel was the start of Indiana hitting the reset button. If George gets shopped then I hope MU is all over that.
    Paul George would be absolutely great on this team, I just don't see how the Raptors could get his contract here without sending them JV.

Would you ever do a win-now, guard-heavy team of KL/DD/PG and try to figure out the bigs rotation?

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    Letter N wrote: View Post
    Honestly....it's the fucking Lakers.
    It's also Los Angeles. The weather, the celebrity status, the lifestyle.

I'm not saying Derozan will choose it but I can understand why players would.
    Not to mention they're targeting George or Cousins in a trade.

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    Noah would be fine as a backup 5 to JV playing a limited role but there is so much money out there this summer.... some team is going to offer him a bigger cheque and a bigger role than Toronto can or should...

Leave a comment:

• Barolt
    replied
    ball4life wrote: View Post
    I agree he'll be a bad fit here.. but lets not shit on Noah quick. Dude was 3rd on MVP voting just a year before. He's good. He just wasn't good last year with all the injuries, Rose vs Butler, Hoiberg and Gasol. Bulls had more drama this season that the Kardashian show.
    But the question was whether we should get him to play next to JV, and the answer to that is an emphatic no.

He's played 100% of his minutes at center the last 5 years.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X