No announcement yet.

Looking Ahead: 2016 Free Agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

That would be awesome. Good chance Wolves draft Murray or Hield. Good two way SG who can shoot the ball would be a great fit.

Comment

That's geniunely surprising.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Sounds great. But... basically we have to give up any hope of DeMar or Bismack, and then trade someone else away for almost nothing.
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
            That would be awesome. Good chance Wolves draft Murray or Hield. Good two way SG who can shoot the ball would be a great fit.
            Not totally sold on him, but if he is a relatively good price, I wouldn't mind the pickup. I haven't watched much of him, but there are some concerns on bball reference. WS and WS/48 have went down over the past three years. Im not opposed to the pickup at the right price as an alternative to a max to DD.

Still, we have no clue if Masai is interested.

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
              Sounds great. But... basically we have to give up any hope of DeMar or Bismack, and then trade someone else away for almost nothing.
              hope for Demar? what lol
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

hope for Demar? what lol
                You know what I meant. lol. My feelings on DeMar have been pretty clear.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

I think he is pulling the old " drive my price up in free agency with rumors ". If Hornets are not showing interest, isn't that a red flag?! I think he tends to dissapear come playoffs time...

Comment

Could be a useful addition to the Raptors(for the wright price),but this is part of the agent's marketing strategy...nice try

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      I think he is pulling the old " drive my price up in free agency with rumors ". If Hornets are not showing interest, isn't that a red flag?! I think he tends to dissapear come playoffs time...
                      I heard he attracted rave reviews for his 1st round performance albeit in a losing effort. Averaged 14.9ppg, 5.8apg and 6.1 rpg for the season. It was a contract year, but he is in his prime right now. And he can play defence. Rumours circulated last summer that he was interested in moving to the raps as a free agent. He squashed those rumours at the time, but what was he supposed to do?

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                        Could be a useful addition to the Raptors(for the wright price),but this is part of the agent's marketing strategy...nice try
                        Batum will go wherever someone is willing to pay him the most money, Besides I doubt him and coach Thibs will get along cause you know coach Thibs rarely gets along with anybody lol.

Comment

• Unfortunately sounds like Charlotte quite interested in bringing him back: “Nic Batum showed everyone why he is so coveted around the whole league,” Executive Vice President and General Manager Rich Cho said in his postseason availability. “Nic is a huge piece. He is our No. 1 offseason priority.”

Comment

Unfortunately sounds like Charlotte quite interested in bringing him back: “Nic Batum showed everyone why he is so coveted around the whole league,” Executive Vice President and General Manager Rich Cho said in his postseason availability. “Nic is a huge piece. He is our No. 1 offseason priority.”
                            Lol NBA stats twitt big fail, just making shit up

Comment

Unfortunately sounds like Charlotte quite interested in bringing him back: “Nic Batum showed everyone why he is so coveted around the whole league,” Executive Vice President and General Manager Rich Cho said in his postseason availability. “Nic is a huge piece. He is our No. 1 offseason priority.”
                              So what? We don't want guys that nobody wants. We make him sign with us. Doesn't matter what Hornets want.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

So what? We don't want guys that nobody wants. We make him sign with us. Doesn't matter what Hornets want.
                                But it's Batum who still holds grudges from draft night, maybe he just trolling the Raps for the lol's.

Comment

Working...
                                X