Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^Just saw this was in another thread, my apologies

Comment

• If we want a vet next year, what about Jason Terry? He has a ring, he is familiar with Casey, and knows how to win.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
        Im not really worried about offense as much as i am defense. Can DMC guard out to the 3 pt line?
        Who is going to stand a chance of guarding cousins at the 4 that is also a 3 point threat?

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
          If we want a vet next year, what about Jason Terry? He has a ring, he is familiar with Casey, and knows how to win.
          Why on earth would we want him? We don't need any ring chasing vets and we don't need any more guards.

I suspect that Carroll ends up as our starting PF next season after an offseason "bulking up".
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Personally I'd rather see them find a PF another way than asking Carroll to bulk up. He's here to take care of the Paul George and LeBron James type wings in the playoffs. I'd rather see him stay a tweener and keep that versatility.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Personally I'd rather see them find a PF another way than asking Carroll to bulk up. He's here to take care of the Paul George and LeBron James type wings in the playoffs. I'd rather see him stay a tweener and keep that versatility.
              Oh I agree, I just think that is a likely plan if the band is back. Our long term PF comes from the Knicks pick, so it will be to Carroll and PPatt to hold down the fort next year, while sliding Powell in at SG.

Short of removing Lowry or DD, I don't see us really upgrading the PF slot except from within and a rookie.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• If they strike out on Horford or any other big name PF's via trade.. how about Ilyasova? Probably won't be too expensive despite the cap going up. Won't be a liability like Scola, but also doesn't need more than 20-25mpg.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  If they strike out on Horford or any other big name PF's via trade.. how about Ilyasova? Probably won't be too expensive despite the cap going up. Won't be a liability like Scola, but also doesn't need more than 20-25mpg.
                  I like Ilyasova but he seems Amir-like in that he's injured all the time. I mean obviously he's not the first choice, but it would still be a concern. Good fit when healthy though.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• I really like the idea of drafting a rookie PF and maybe going after someone Terrance Jones-like. Or even better, Terrance Jones.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Jared Dudley can be our solid stop-gap pf.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                        I really like the idea of drafting a rookie PF and maybe going after someone Terrance Jones-like. Or even better, Terrance Jones.
                        I'd go after Donatas before Jones, but we won't have money to go after either guy unless we let DD walk.

Comment

• I like the Ilyasova move, but I don't know how we get it done. I think BB is the priority

Comment

• Perhaps TRoss gets moved in a sign and trade.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                              I really like the idea of drafting a rookie PF and maybe going after someone Terrance Jones-like. Or even better, Terrance Jones.
                              Yeah, I like Terrence Jones. If they can bring him in somehow that would be great. Even if they draft a PF I'd like to see Jones here. He has so much upside and will probably be had for a steal.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                                Jared Dudley can be our solid stop-gap pf.
                                Except he's not a PF. Not a good plan to me. Jones is a better stopgap with some potential to improve still.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X