No announcement yet.

Looking Ahead: 2016 Free Agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RR the only place in the world where you'd have a debate about whose better between JV and DMC.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Yeah go on any NBA general forum and nobody thinks JV is top 10 centre
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Yeah go on any NBA general forum and nobody thinks JV is top 10 centre
        Because he is under-utilized and underrated.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          I agree, but IMO Casey and DeMar are holding him back. If JV learns to pass out of the post and improves his defense he will easily be a top 5 center.

Comment

• Billy103 wrote: View Post
            I agree, but IMO Casey and DeMar are holding him back. If JV learns to pass out of the post and improves his defense he will easily be a top 5 center.
            DMC is the center right now and is only 2 years older than JV. Also Casey isnt going anywhere and neither is DD.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              DMC is the center right now and is only 2 years older than JV. Also Casey isnt going anywhere and neither is DD.
              http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...s-timberwolves

Replace Rudy with DeMar and I bet you'd see a ton of this.
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• 15strong wrote: View Post
                the only hope we have of getting a top 5 guy to work with group we have now is Carmelo Anthony and have him play the 4..if he is willing to leave the comforts of New York.. Ross + 2016 27th + lower of our or LA clippers 1 round..
                I am not a Carmelo fan but he give us the #1 option with lowry in his prime years..
                I love Carmelo, I think I'm one of the few people that does, but you can't have Melo and Derozan on the same team. You're back to a slightly better version of the Derozan/Gay team.

Comment

And nobody watches Toronto. It shows in the playoffs by how much analysts have ripped into our offence. Like they couldn't imagine a 56 win team playing like that....but again they clearly didn't really pay much, if any attention to us.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

It'll basically be the same thing, get rid of JV, add Cousins, Cousins' possessions will decrease significantly, he'll be standing around a lot watching DD and Lowry do their thing and he'll get pissed.

Comment

• Yeah. If Lowry, DeMar and Casey are all staying, I do not want DeMarcus Cousins.

I know people say 'they'll defer to him!!'. But they won't. There's no evidence they will. The only guys they ever even slightly deferred to were other ball-dominant guards like Rudy Gay and Lou Williams.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

It'll basically be the same thing, get rid of JV, add Cousins, Cousins' possessions will decrease significantly, he'll be standing around a lot watching DD and Lowry do their thing and he'll get pissed.
                        No, it wouldnt. Unlike on here people actually view Cousins and JV differently. Cousins is the far superior offensive player. You basically give the ball anywhere on the floor and he can score for you.
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                          Yeah. If Lowry, DeMar and Casey are all staying, I do not want DeMarcus Cousins.

I know people say 'they'll defer to him!!'. But they won't. There's no evidence they will. The only guys they ever even slightly deferred to were other ball-dominant guards like Rudy Gay and Lou Williams.
                          Yeah and Cousins is way better than those guys. Stop trying to form this narritive that Casey, Lowry and DD are selfish people. Winning the most important thing to those 3.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I've gone ahead taken a real good look at the PF slot, and here's the 3 guys I think Masai might try and sign:

1. Jon Leuer. I know I keep bringing him up, but... his play style fits in so well with this team.

2. Jared Sullinger. For a RFA, he'd be a nice guy to steal away and always plays hard on D.

3. Derrick Williams- Has a player option, but if he chooses not to go back to NY, he'd be a great fit here. Knows Patterson from his Sac-Town days, and is a solid veteran player who can step up when need be.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

No, it wouldnt. Unlike on here people actually view Cousins and JV differently. Cousins is the far superior offensive player. You basically give the ball anywhere on the floor and he can score for you.
                              This is based on... what exactly?
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Except our offense is revolved around Lowry and DD.

Even if you make it more big man oriented with Cousins, that'll just mean that DD will be standing around doing nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X