Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter N wrote: View Post
    Honestly....it's the fucking Lakers.
    It's also Los Angeles. The weather, the celebrity status, the lifestyle.

I'm not saying Derozan will choose it but I can understand why players would.
    Not to mention they're targeting George or Cousins in a trade.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      My hope is that firing Vogel was the start of Indiana hitting the reset button. If George gets shopped then I hope MU is all over that.
      Paul George would be absolutely great on this team, I just don't see how the Raptors could get his contract here without sending them JV.

Would you ever do a win-now, guard-heavy team of KL/DD/PG and try to figure out the bigs rotation?
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• connected wrote: View Post
        Apparently Noah doesn't want to go back to the bulls

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...t-Front-Office

think he could move from C to PF and be our PF of the future?

Obviously not a stretch 4 but could compliment JV defensively
        When I think of Noah I do not think he lacks talent or heart but I question his ability to be healthy when it counts.

Comment

• i think Noah goes to Minnesota. Work with Thibs again and could start next to Towns.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            Paul George would be absolutely great on this team, I just don't see how the Raptors could get his contract here without sending them JV.

Would you ever do a win-now, guard-heavy team of KL/DD/PG and try to figure out the bigs rotation?
            I think it that case you definitely move Ross since he'd be completely expendable with DD and George playing 70 minutes a night. Start Carroll or 2pat at the 4, and use the room created to bring back Biyombo.

Comment

• What people still need to take into consideration is that we are still a growing team. It is unfortunate that guys like Kyle are in their prime, but almost everyone else is still very young and haven't hit it.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                What people still need to take into consideration is that we are still a growing team. It is unfortunate that guys like Kyle are in their prime, but almost everyone else is still very young and haven't hit it.
                But Kyle is our main guy, and as much as I love the rest of the team non of them outside of Demar and maybe, but unlikely, Powell and Jonas have any shot of being that type of star player.

Comment

• Just wondering if we would be able to get milsap without giving up anything huge (9th pick)?
                  He's expiring and he's 30 only getting older. Would some combo of Ross, Patterson, Wright and 27th and clips pick work?
                  Ideally Norm absorbs all of Ross' mins and with 9th could pick up a backup pf (chriss) or my preference Davis who could play both front court positions?
                  In this scenario Biyombo walks, but if those 17mill rumours are true, I don't want him anyways.
                  We would look something like this:
                  Lowry, CoJo
                  DeRozan, Norm
                  Carrol, __?__, Bruno
                  Milsap, Rookie
                  JV, Bebe

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                    Just wondering if we would be able to get milsap without giving up anything huge (9th pick)?
                    He's expiring and he's 30 only getting older. Would some combo of Ross, Patterson, Wright and 27th and clips pick work?
                    Ideally Norm absorbs all of Ross' mins and with 9th could pick up a backup pf (chriss) or my preference Davis who could play both front court positions?
                    In this scenario Biyombo walks, but if those 17mill rumours are true, I don't want him anyways.
                    Lowry, CoJo
                    DeRozan, Norm
                    Carrol, __?__, Bruno
                    Milsap, Rookie
                    JV, Bebe
                    Maybe in a vacuume this would work

But Boston could easily top that trade offer if Atlanta makes Millsap available

Comment

• Seriously the only thing I'm really hoping for in this free agency is that Raptors do not bring DeMar back.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                        Seriously the only thing I'm really hoping for in this free agency is that Raptors do not bring DeMar back.
                        You'll be disappointed.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                          You'll be disappointed.
                          Most likely roll with the same crew after an ECF appearance.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
                            Just wondering if we would be able to get milsap without giving up anything huge (9th pick)?
                            Lowry, CoJo
                            DeRozan, Norm
                            Carrol, __?__, Bruno
                            Milsap, Rookie
                            JV, Bebe
                            There's nothing we can do to put us on top of Cavs other than bringing in a true superstar... everything around him (The "it" guy) is set up perfectly fine. We just need that one guy to come here and put us on top. I don't see anyone developing within to take that position.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                              There's nothing we can do to put us on top of Cavs other than bringing in a true superstar... everything around him (The "it" guy) is set up perfectly fine. We just need that one guy to come here and put us on top. I don't see anyone developing within to take that position.
                              Who's that one guy then?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I am not thrilled with the Caroll's experiment before and after the injury(especially with his salary),the guy can't score consistently .
                                Along with glaring need at PF,Raptors need reliable shooters.

Comment

Working...
                                X