Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto out: DeMarre Carroll, Terrence Ross, 2017 1st round pick
    Toronto in: Al Horford

Toronto signs Nicholas Batum and resigns Bismack Biyombo. DeRozan signs with the Lakers

Our Lineups would be
    Lowry/Joseph/DWright
    Powell/Draft/FA
    Batum/Draft/Bruno
    Horford/2Pat/FA
    Val/Biyombo/Nogueira

We draft Forkan Korkmaz or Timothee Luwawu and Taurean Prince or DeAndre Bembry with the 2nd pick
    We sign a few cheap veterans to be our third string SG and PF

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
      Toronto out: DeMarre Carroll, Terrence Ross, 2017 1st round pick
      Toronto in: Al Horford

Toronto signs Nicholas Batum and resigns Bismack Biyombo. DeRozan signs with the Lakers

Our Lineups would be
      Lowry/Joseph/DWright
      Powell/Draft/FA
      Batum/Draft/Bruno
      Horford/2Pat/FA
      Val/Biyombo/Nogueira

We draft Forkan Korkmaz or Timothee Luwawu and Taurean Prince or DeAndre Bembry with the 2nd pick
      We sign a few cheap veterans to be our third string SG and PF
      In your mind, how does the math for this work? Horford is going to cost a max slot, so you're essentially getting back $2m in cap space in this trade. Then DeMar walking gives you an additional ~12m, I believe. So you're signing Batum and Bismack for less than 20m?
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Trade Carroll for PF. Sign Batum
        Guess I'm the only one who thinks Carroll, for the most part has been a good signing?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
          Guess I'm the only one who thinks Carroll, for the most part has been a good signing?
          But how can it be good for the most part when he missed most of regular season and got torched by everyone by PG, Wade and now Lebron. Overrated defender
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I'd grade it out more at not a terrible signing, not great though. He's not young, and the health issues have been a concern.

Not a great fit for our team as currently constructed either. However, if we become a team that's better at generating good, assisted shots, he could be a better fit.
            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Instead of JYD he should be just JY
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• mixxaor wrote: View Post
                instead of jyd he should be just jy
                lol

Comment

Instead of JYD he should be just JY
                  savage

Comment

Instead of JYD he should be just JY

Comment

I am still ok with it. If another year of injuries happens I would consider it a failure. He is being graded harshly right now because he was sold as the lebron stopper, no one has ever done that, and he isn't stopping him. His shot isn't falling right now but he is a role player and has had multiple good shooting games this post season. He isn't paid like a star.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• We have to get one of H. Barnes and Horford.

Comment

• I like morrow as a shooter

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                            We have to get one of H. Barnes and Horford.
                            Could be easier to get M Speights as GSW most likely will do all they can to keep Barnes.

Comment

But how can it be good for the most part when he missed most of regular season and got torched by everyone by PG, Wade and now Lebron. Overrated defender
                              Probably not gair to judge him based on his play just coming back from surgery. I wouldnt get rid of him until watching him the first few months of next season. Players that can do what he does are worth a lot.

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                                Seriously the only thing I'm really hoping for in this free agency is that Raptors do not bring DeMar back.
                                Same

I don't know how much more DD+Casey ball I can handle. Makes my eyes bleed

Comment

Working...
                                X