• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
    Same

I don't know how much more DD+Casey ball I can handle. Makes my eyes bleed
    Not remotely relevant but this made me think of this:

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      I like morrow as a shooter
      It's a shame he can't do anything else as a basketball player

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        It's a shame he can't do anything else as a basketball player
        It really is. His shooting stroke is so pure, and the way he takes the ball and shoots it from where he catches it and doesn't need to bring the ball down is great. Too bad he can't defend, if he could he would get a lot more PT

Comment

It really is. His shooting stroke is so pure, and the way he takes the ball and shoots it from where he catches it and doesn't need to bring the ball down is great. Too bad he can't defend, if he could he would get a lot more PT
          If he could defend he'd be a 15M player

Comment

Agreed with all of that. Morrow has THE nicest jumper I have ever seen.

Comment

• I don't care.

I want the Honey Badger here. Give me Jon Leuer as our new PF.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Donatas is officially an unrestricted FA. Could bringing him in for cheap be an option, since Wright will be back sooner than later?

Comment

• I think Motie looks for more than we can offer. But if he is open to it, he'd be a great add with a Biz special.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Cap is at 94$ M, so there are seven teams that can sign him for anything more than veteran minimum or exception (although can they be use mid-season?) : OKC, IND, PHO, MIN, UTA, PHI, DEN, BKN (smh he can't sign with Nets right now, league is reviewing it) - you can make case than any of these teams may be interested in him and offer more money than us, so small chances that he lands with us, unless we pull Sign & Trade deal that hasn't been seen for quite some time. But maybe it would be worth it if we believe he might be better fit than Sully to give up 2nd rounder in potential Sign & Trade for Sully.

Comment

• Anyway we can get Chris Paul this summer? Maybe this could be a move that change our team offense. He would also maybe come cheaper than Lowry... I don't know?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                        Anyway we can get Chris Paul this summer? Maybe this could be a move that change our team offense. He would also maybe come cheaper than Lowry... I don't know?
                        CP3 is a year older than Lowry. There's no point in trading for him, it would be a lateral move. Honestly we gotta fire casey and just hire Stack as the head coach. We need a tough younger coach who can relate to the players and get the most out of them consistently

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                          Anyway we can get Chris Paul this summer? Maybe this could be a move that change our team offense. He would also maybe come cheaper than Lowry... I don't know?
                          So Lowry walks from Casey and the trainwreck but CP3 says I'll take it!......riiiiight

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            So Lowry walks from Casey and the trainwreck but CP3 says I'll take it!......riiiiight

Yeah ahahah we've had a busy day... I guess you're right, see y'all tomorrow!

Comment

Working...
                            X