No announcement yet.

Casey: "We Have To Participate In The Trend Of Going Small At The End of Games"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Casey is dumb. Nothing he says surprises me anymore.

Truly awful coach.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

http://youtu.be/jYRBCl6x8cQ

http://youtu.be/RETLszOmhBQ

This is what I want to see from our team this year and u do not do that playing small ball

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

what an idiot.i feel sorry for JV. playing for a coach that has no confidence in you must be so frustrating.

Comment

I'd love to fast forward to the end of next season and see what kind of excuses Casey will make up for this teams failure. He can't say we don't play defense because we don't have defensive players. Maybe he can blame the ball boy? Or the cashier at your local grocery store?
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Bandit wrote: View Post
            I wasn't willing to open the link for fear of seeing something like this...

God I try to understand his line of thinking, but I just never can...
            He flipflops like a good politician. His line of thinking is probably "What do I say to get these @#&*ing reporters to go away?! " lol

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
              I'd love to fast forward to the end of next season and see what kind of excuses Casey will make up for this teams failure. He can't say we don't play defense because we don't have defensive players. Maybe he can blame the ball boy? Or the cashier at your local grocery store?
              It will be:

"No scoring off the bench."

Or:

"We got out-rebounded"...

...after playing too much small ball.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Which teams other than GS regularly play small ball?

Comment

Katman wrote: View Post
                  Doesn't matter really. Trendy thing to do is copy what just worked for somebody.

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
                    The funny thing is teams would probably stop going small against us if they knew we would feed JV and watch him beast on their midgets.
                    Pretty sure that was a part of Washington's strategy against us. Something like:

"If JV is doing really well, go small and Casey will bench JV to match"

"Reactive coach"

etc

Comment

Katman wrote: View Post
                      Nobody in the Eastern conference

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Man, I hope he doesn't make it out of October.

http://www.raptorshq.com/2015/7/18/8...all-at-the-end

Full Q & A with Dwane:

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/feature...e-casey-qanda/
                        I'm going to save the rant for another day because I don't want to get to emotional at the moment but I fucking hate Dwane so much, the is so dumb I don't understand how he is still a coach.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          "JV kept distracting players on the bench with his beard"
                          OG is our king

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            My guess is he's here all season unless they start off really cold. Get used to him.

I know that life isnt fair but this is really unfair, we shouldn't have to get used to him, he is so bad.

Comment

Day One wrote: View Post
                              I know that life isnt fair but this is really unfair, we shouldn't have to get used to him, he is so bad.
                              Maybe Ujiri is waiting on the guy he has flagged as the next coach?

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                What's fascinating is how at odds Casey's attitudes towards small ball are compared to Masai's.
                                ownership must be making MU keep casey, lets keep the c under case from know on. I wonder he they forced him into the resign hence the two year deal. either way I hope the team tunes him out so they have to fire him. it could happen imagine being a professional and constantly being told to do something you know is wrong. even MUs signings this offseason they almost seem as if to say here is your fucking defensive players lets see what you can do bitch lol

Comment

Working...
                                X