Casey: "We Have To Participate In The Trend Of Going Small At The End of Games"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Hey, you remind me this chat bot, you should ask her these questions...
    https://www.eviebot.com/en/
    Asked her if Jonas deserved more minutes and her reply was yes, asked her "What about Demar Derozan?" And she said she doesn't care about those.

Nothing like Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Has there ever been a better timed tweet than this? Make sure you click graphic.

Looks like bigs are useful afterall.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Has there ever been a better timed tweet than this? Make sure you click graphic.

Looks like bigs are useful afterall.
        "Yeah but JV can't pass, those guys can."
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Figured I'd get this out of the way.
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Even though he can pass when he plays for Lithuania.
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• To be fair JV is not as good as those four players mentioned. Those are all NBA players pretty much.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                To be fair JV is not as good as those four players mentioned. Those are all NBA players pretty much.
                And he'll never be as good as them if he keeps playing 26 mpg for fuck's sake.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                  "Yeah but JV can't pass, those guys can."
                  They also work quite a bit from the high post, hopefully Jonas learns to do the same.

Comment

To be fair JV is not as good as those four players mentioned. Those are all NBA players pretty much.
                    If we really want to be fair we would highlight that JV is younger than all of those players with less years in the league and play for coaches who look to exploit advantages rather than react to the will of the opposing team.

Comment

Did you just compare JV to Shaq? Like really? I'm done.
                      thank god.

Comment

• distorsun wrote: View Post
                        Nobody can handle wall; but you just down lay down (at least put up a fight).
                        Anyways, I'm writing off Kyle because of 1 good season in 10 years.
                        Not because I'm a hater or anything like that.
                        My take is that the other 9 seasons we NOT an anomaly.

And that's the same reason why I think Demar will be a little bit better next year (cause we got 6yrs that shows that).
                        , so no MAJOR leap for DD.

That is all I'm really saying, I could be wrong but those odds are probably under 20%
                        Actually when you study his game and analyze the stats you see he's been pretty good for about five season. He's become more efficient in the last couple seasons and has seen better opportunities in Toronto in general. One tough playoffs series doesn't change who he is or where he's going. If he regresses right now he's an actually an anomaly because you don't normally see that happen at this age.

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                        Even though he can pass when he plays for Lithuania.
                        Yes but that's International ball. This is the NBA. So there.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          Even though he can pass when he plays for Lithuania.
                          In an interview with the National Post’s Eric Koreeen, Valanciunas shared his thoughts about his passing game.

“That’s another step in my game,” said Valanciunas. “I’ve got to find a way to see the open pass, find a way to see open teammates. That’s what I’m working on. I want to get better at that. One pass is not enough. We’ve got to get some more."

NBA teams break down game film and play at a higher level than the Lithuanian team.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                            If we really want to be fair we would highlight that JV is younger than all of those players with less years in the league and play for coaches who look to exploit advantages rather than react to the will of the opposing team.
                            Aren't you the one who said Horford is a PF being forced to play C. Also Millsap is just as big as Carroll pretty much. So the Hawks pretty much been playing small ball.

Pretty sure JV was not as productive as TD when TD was 23.

Also the Grizzlies lost to small in the playoffs
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                              In an interview with the National Post’s Eric Koreeen, Valanciunas shared his thoughts about his passing game.

“That’s another step in my game,” said Valanciunas. “I’ve got to find a way to see the open pass, find a way to see open teammates. That’s what I’m working on. I want to get better at that. One pass is not enough. We’ve got to get some more."

NBA teams break down game film and play at a higher level than the Lithuanian team.
                              The NBA plays at a higher level? Wow, you don't say. Thanks for the tip.

That's really cool that he said that. He's a really diplomatic guy, always had been. Fact is, the way he's used in the offence isn't conducive to passing.
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Aren't you the one who said Horford is a PF being forced to play C. Also Millsap is just as big as Carroll pretty much. So the Hawks pretty much been playing small ball.

Pretty sure JV was not as productive as TD when TD was 23.

Also the Grizzlies lost to small in the playoffs
                                Yeah, Millsap and Carroll are the same size if Millsap went on a hunger strike for two months and lost 35lbs. You're right in this case though and I'm sure he could get a Jenny Craig endorsement deal out of it as well.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X