X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mcHAPPY
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Maybe Ujiri is waiting on the guy he has flagged as the next coach?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    I've said numerous times that Ollie is the guy.

It would have cost MLSE $4m to pay DC + $5m to buyout Ollie + likely another $5m to Ollie.

Total: $14m

Versus play out this coming season, save $10m, and hire Ollie next year when his buyout is just $1m and Casey can fly to *ahem* where ever....Seattle?

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Casey is a idiot.

Need we say more?

Leave a comment:

• hotfuzz
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Nobody in the Eastern conference
    cavs?

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
    Positionless basketball also has 5 guys who can all shoot, pass, dribble, and defend.

He doesn't seem to grasp the most basic concepts yet there he is... an NBA head coach.
    He loves that scramble defence. More and more I am confused by MU's trust in DC. I guess he is going to let DC hang himself so to speak as more mainstream Raptor followers will start to catch on re DC this year. Keeping the focus on DC perhaps will lead to less scrutiny of himself?

Leave a comment:

• Day One
    replied
    jerome wrote: View Post
    He also said that he needed Lou to be on the court to run ISO plays to generate offense
    or maybe he should hire someone to come up with plays that the players can practice and run during games that will generate offense, we will call this person the teams moch or maybe the daaoch hmmmm lets go with coach.

Leave a comment:

• Day One
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Q: What hurt you offensively in the playoffs?

DC: Physicality and size. We were small with Lou and Kyle on the floor at the same time. Size and length took us out.

wat
    one of the best wtf post i have seen, thank you for that lol

Leave a comment:

• Day One
    replied
    JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    What's fascinating is how at odds Casey's attitudes towards small ball are compared to Masai's.
    ownership must be making MU keep casey, lets keep the c under case from know on. I wonder he they forced him into the resign hence the two year deal. either way I hope the team tunes him out so they have to fire him. it could happen imagine being a professional and constantly being told to do something you know is wrong. even MUs signings this offseason they almost seem as if to say here is your fucking defensive players lets see what you can do bitch lol

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Day One wrote: View Post
    I know that life isnt fair but this is really unfair, we shouldn't have to get used to him, he is so bad.
    Maybe Ujiri is waiting on the guy he has flagged as the next coach?

Leave a comment:

• Day One
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    My guess is he's here all season unless they start off really cold. Get used to him.

I know that life isnt fair but this is really unfair, we shouldn't have to get used to him, he is so bad.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I'd love to fast forward to the end of next season and see what kind of excuses Casey will make up for this teams failure. He can't say we don't play defense because we don't have defensive players. Maybe he can blame the ball boy? Or the cashier at your local grocery store?
    "JV kept distracting players on the bench with his beard"

Leave a comment:

• Day One
    replied
    Jangles wrote: View Post
    Man, I hope he doesn't make it out of October.

http://www.raptorshq.com/2015/7/18/8...all-at-the-end

Full Q & A with Dwane:

http://www.nba.com/2015/news/feature...e-casey-qanda/
    I'm going to save the rant for another day because I don't want to get to emotional at the moment but I fucking hate Dwane so much, the is so dumb I don't understand how he is still a coach.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Katman wrote: View Post
    Which teams other than GS regularly play small ball?
    Nobody in the Eastern conference

Leave a comment:

• OldSkoolCool
    replied
    JWash wrote: View Post
    The funny thing is teams would probably stop going small against us if they knew we would feed JV and watch him beast on their midgets.
    Pretty sure that was a part of Washington's strategy against us. Something like:

"If JV is doing really well, go small and Casey will bench JV to match"

"Reactive coach"

etc

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Katman wrote: View Post
    Doesn't matter really. Trendy thing to do is copy what just worked for somebody.

Leave a comment:

• Katman
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X