Everything Ronald Roberts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Ronald Roberts

The Toronto Raptors announced Tuesday they have signed forward Ronald Roberts to a multi-year contract. Per team policy, financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Roberts, 6-foot-8, 225 pounds, recently participated with the Raptors’ entry in the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas, where he averaged 10.3 points, 9.5 rebounds and 23.5 minutes in four games. Roberts posted a double-double (14 points, 12 rebounds) in the opener July 10 against Sacramento.

Roberts spent the 2014-15 season with the Delaware 87ers (NBA D-League), Santa Cruz Warriors (NBA D-League) and San Miguel Beermen (Philippines Basketball Association).

Roberts averaged 10.7 points and 6.6 rebounds over four seasons at St. Joseph’s and helped the Hawks claim the 2014 A-10 Tournament title.
    http://www.nba.com/raptors/press-rel...roberts-072115

wtf
    @sweatpantsjer

Probably all unguaranteed except a small partial in the first year. I'd bet all three of the invitees have the same deal. So if they make the team we have full control like with Powell's deal.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

San Miguel...not a bad beer.

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
        Probably all unguaranteed except a small partial in the first year. I'd bet all three of the invitees have the same deal. So if they make the team we have full control like with Powell's deal.
        ahhh
        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

So the Raps have now signed Roberts, Toupane and Kyser. Only 1 spot open on the 15 man roster.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

What's up with DeAndre Daniels?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                San Miguel...not a bad beer.
                Beermen, even better team name!

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                  He got injured at the beginning of summer league
                  I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

905er!

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                      So the Raps have now signed Roberts, Toupane and Kyser. Only 1 spot open on the 15 man roster.
                      As I understand it, if these guys are cut in training camp, they don't count toward our roster limit and the Raptors still have the right to place them on the 905s, if they sign a d-league contract.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                        I was watching some of his Australia highlights and thought "man, that guy is lanky." Sure enough, he's the same height as Kevin Durant but 40 lbs lighter. Pretty much the Australian/Canadian/American Kevin Durant. Two years away.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

dude has insane hops
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

When he worked out for the Toronto Raptors last week, he touched the top of the vertical jump measurement device—12 feet—and the coaching staff couldn’t move the scale any higher, even though he hadn’t maxed out quite yet.
                            http://www.slamonline.com/nba/ronald...-jr-nba-draft/

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                              As I understand it, if these guys are cut in training camp, they don't count toward our roster limit and the Raptors still have the right to place them on the 905s, if they sign a d-league contract.
                              Unfortunately that's only true if their rights aren't already owned by another D-League squad. 905 would have to trade for his rights from the Warriors' affiliate team.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                              X