Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rather Raptors edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Would you rather Babcock becomes GM for the rest of his life or O'Neill becomes coach for the rest of his life?
    I'd rather have a hybrid human of oneill casey and lloyd from dumb and dumber than one more day of babcock as GM.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • #47
      raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Would be nice to have all that and a right hand too
      You wouldn't need your right hand if your wife looked like that.
      The Double Champ is here!
      Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
      Raptors: Larry O'Brien

      Comment


      • #48
        KeonClark wrote: View Post
        You only need your right hand if your single
        Bahhhh you beat me to it lol didnt get to this page yet.
        The Double Champ is here!
        Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
        Raptors: Larry O'Brien

        Comment


        • #49
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

          Comment


          • #50
            Would you rather see Ross become a legitimate allstar or watch him be open hand slapped by Charles Oakley?

            Comment


            • #51
              92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
              Would you rather see Ross become a legitimate allstar or watch him be open hand slapped by Charles Oakley?
              Tough one. Allstar Ross would be best for the Raptors, no matter how many hours of viewing pleasure the Oakley slap would provide.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

              Comment


              • #52
                92TillInfinity wrote: View Post
                Would you rather see Ross become a legitimate allstar or watch him be open hand slapped by Charles Oakley?
                I started to read and didn't see that second part coming at all! Hahaha I don't wish for any of these Raps to be slapped by the Oak, I don't think they deserve it. I could think of plenty players around the league I would pay money to see them be slapped. I'm talking like a toonie, nothing more...
                The Double Champ is here!
                Dynasty King: RRNBADLS7
                Raptors: Larry O'Brien

                Comment


                • #53
                  Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I started to read and didn't see that second part coming at all! Hahaha I don't wish for any of these Raps to be slapped by the Oak, I don't think they deserve it. I could think of plenty players around the league I would pay money to see them be slapped. I'm talking like a toonie, nothing more...
                  Lebron doesn't strike me as a fighter at all. He would probablyy start crying.
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Mack North wrote: View Post
                    JJ all day
                    ROSS all day
                    JV all day
                    Ciara
                    These 2 rap?
                    Of course they rap.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Eat Pizza Pizza pizza with Hedo or eat Primo pasta with Bargs?
                      Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
                      Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
                      Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        ahoang wrote: View Post
                        Eat Pizza Pizza pizza with Hedo or eat Primo pasta with Bargs?
                        yes coach.


                        yes coach.



                        yes coach.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Would you rather acquire a star power forward and extend casey for 6 years, or fire casey now and extend pat and scola for 3 years each
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Would you rather acquire a star power forward and extend casey for 6 years, or fire casey now and extend pat and scola for 3 years each
                            Y do u h8 r SOULS

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Dance Pak related. Face or Ass

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                Dance Pak related. Face or Ass
                                C. Face in Ass
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X