Would you rather Raptors edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jerome wrote: View Post
    on this current team, would you rather replace Carroll with TMac or DD with Vince?
    I guess Vince then. TMac + DD sounds like midrange chuckfest.

I'd like TMac + Carroll though.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      Would you rather spend a weekend with Landry Fields' wife or be a fly on the wall in Masai's war room on draft night?
      (I am aware about the rule regarding all-cap posts ... but please forgive me?) Just had a look at Landry Fields' wife ... OHMYGODOHMYOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!!

Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Wed Jul 22, 2015, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Would you rather have DeMar or JV on your three-on-three team this weekend?
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Who wins at life, Landry Fields (loads of money to sit with a model wife) or DD (works hard and gets shit on by RR)?
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
            Who wins at life, Landry Fields (loads of money to sit with a model wife) or DD (works hard and gets shit on by RR)?
            Tbh I think DD gives absolutely no fucks about the people shitting on him here. So I'd say neither wins.

Besides you can have pretty bad circumstances in life and still enjoy the hell out of it (there are people starving around the world that are happier than millionaires here). So "winning at life" is all subjective.

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
              Tbh I think DD gives absolutely no fucks about the people shitting on him here. So I'd say neither wins.

Besides you can have pretty bad circumstances in life and still enjoy the hell out of it (there are people starving around the world that are happier than millionaires here). So "winning at life" is all subjective.
              Wow, no fun police in a thread that started with cage fighting and a fishing contest between JV and Scola.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Speaking of winning at life, millions of dollars, and beautiful wives - lets not forget our boys Aaron Gray and Jonas Valanciunas. You know what they say about NBA big men.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  Landry Fields! I'm old enough that I'd rather sit on the beach with my beautiful wife in front of my million dollar beach home. Let the young fellas do the work.

*Double post apology here.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Landry Fields! I'm old enough that I'd rather sit on the beach with my beautiful wife in front of my million dollar beach home. Let the young fellas do the work.

*Double post apology here.
                    Would be nice to have all that and a right hand too

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Speaking of winning at life, millions of dollars, and beautiful wives - lets not forget our boys Aaron Gray and Jonas Valanciunas. You know what they say about NBA big men.
                      Tbh if you play in the NBA and your wife or girlfriend isn't a smoke show, you're failing at life
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
                        Would be nice to have all that and a right hand too
                        You only need your right hand if your single
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                          DeMarre Carroll or James Johnson in a cage match?

DeMar or Ross in a dunk off?

JV or Luis Scola in a fishing tournament?

Caboclo or Bebe in a dance off?

CoJo or Lowry in a rap battle?
                          JV in a dance-off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrk9oaFEQSI

Comment

I love this thread.

Comment

Would you rather Babcock becomes GM for the rest of his life or O'Neill becomes coach for the rest of his life?

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                                Would you rather Babcock becomes GM for the rest of his life or O'Neill becomes coach for the rest of his life?
                                O'Neill, but he would have to coach with a paper bag over his head.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Working...
                                X