• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asst Coaches related Face or Ass

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
      Of course they rap.
      haha stupid me, I should've known. I'd rather not ever hear either of them rap... unless they're running down the court rapping about the next play the team is running. Then, and only then, would I have slight interest in it.

Comment

Would you rather give DD the max next summer or fire Casey?

Comment

GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
          Would you rather give DD the max next summer or fire Casey?
          Fire Casey!

I think you might have worded the question wrong.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            Fire Casey!

I think you might have worded the question wrong.
            Yeah I definitely did, my bad.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Would you rather acquire a star power forward and extend casey for 6 years, or fire casey now and extend pat and scola for 3 years each
              Fire casey now every time

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Would you rather acquire a star power forward and extend casey for 6 years, or fire casey now and extend pat and scola for 3 years each
                Give me a star.

Comment

Would you rather draft a once in a generation player (MJ-Lebron-Magic-Shaq) type player who is Canadian and have him for a minimum of 8years however have Casey your coach for a minimum of 12 years

or

Draft an all-star type player (Lillard-Joe Johnson-Irving-Deandre Jordon) and have him for a minimum of 8years however a coach like George Karl-Doc Rivers-Rick Carlisle
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                    Would you rather draft a once in a generation player (MJ-Lebron-Magic-Shaq) type player who is Canadian and have him for a minimum of 8years however have Casey your coach for a minimum of 12 years

or

Draft an all-star type player (Lillard-Joe Johnson-Irving-Deandre Jordon) and have him for a minimum of 8years however a coach like George Karl-Doc Rivers-Rick Carlisle
                    Give me a generational player. He can be from Papua New Guinea, I don't care about that part.

Comment

Would you rather have to wear a ballerina costume and sit court side every home game or sit in the nose bleeds but get free unlimited beer.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Would you rather have to wear a ballerina costume and sit court side every home game or sit in the nose bleeds but get free unlimited beer.
                        I don't drink much beer, but nosebleeds, the world doesn't need me in a ballerina costume, it's messed up enough already.

Comment

Working...
                        X