X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobLoblaw
    replied
    Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
    Would you rather have to wear a ballerina costume and sit court side every home game or sit in the nose bleeds but get free unlimited beer.
    I don't drink much beer, but nosebleeds, the world doesn't need me in a ballerina costume, it's messed up enough already.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied
    Would you rather have to wear a ballerina costume and sit court side every home game or sit in the nose bleeds but get free unlimited beer.

Leave a comment:

• BobLoblaw
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    Would you rather draft a once in a generation player (MJ-Lebron-Magic-Shaq) type player who is Canadian and have him for a minimum of 8years however have Casey your coach for a minimum of 12 years

or

Draft an all-star type player (Lillard-Joe Johnson-Irving-Deandre Jordon) and have him for a minimum of 8years however a coach like George Karl-Doc Rivers-Rick Carlisle
    Give me a generational player. He can be from Papua New Guinea, I don't care about that part.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    Would you rather draft a once in a generation player (MJ-Lebron-Magic-Shaq) type player who is Canadian and have him for a minimum of 8years however have Casey your coach for a minimum of 12 years

or

Draft an all-star type player (Lillard-Joe Johnson-Irving-Deandre Jordon) and have him for a minimum of 8years however a coach like George Karl-Doc Rivers-Rick Carlisle

Leave a comment:

• BobLoblaw
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Would you rather acquire a star power forward and extend casey for 6 years, or fire casey now and extend pat and scola for 3 years each
    Give me a star.

Leave a comment:

• OldSkoolCool
    replied
    Would you rather acquire a star power forward and extend casey for 6 years, or fire casey now and extend pat and scola for 3 years each
    Fire casey now every time

Leave a comment:

• GinobilisBaldSpot
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Fire Casey!

I think you might have worded the question wrong.
    Yeah I definitely did, my bad.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    GinobilisBaldSpot wrote: View Post
    Would you rather give DD the max next summer or fire Casey?
    Fire Casey!

I think you might have worded the question wrong.

Leave a comment:

• GinobilisBaldSpot
    replied
    Would you rather give DD the max next summer or fire Casey?

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Of course they rap.
    haha stupid me, I should've known. I'd rather not ever hear either of them rap... unless they're running down the court rapping about the next play the team is running. Then, and only then, would I have slight interest in it.

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Asst Coaches related Face or Ass

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    raptors999 wrote: View Post
    Dance Pak related. Face or Ass
    C. Face in Ass

Leave a comment:

• raptors999
    replied
    Dance Pak related. Face or Ass

Leave a comment:

• Mindlessness
    replied
    Y do u h8 r SOULS

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X