No announcement yet.

Did JJ or Bebe get traded or something?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did JJ or Bebe get traded or something?

What the hell is Bebe going on about on Instagram?
    @sweatpantsjer

ceez wrote: View Post
    What the hell is Bebe going on about on Instagram?
    This is where you show us...unless I'm the only person on here that doesn't have instagram or follow Bebe
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He's an emotional loving guy, and he's weird. His interviews are the worst.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

I just see a pic with JJ yelling encouragement at Bebe while he's taking a shot. He said he loves JJ and is happy to his rookie.

Comment

Yeah and then a bunch of pics about how life sucks and isn't fair and to meek dancing
          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Bahaha, this is my favourite - Bruno and DD, Bebe behind the camera:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Wait.... does anyone have the posts?

It'd be nice to actually see stuff, y'know?
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

It's just Bebe being Bebe. His Instagram is pretty hilarious - gives Bruno a hard time about being "Brazilian KD" all the time. These are the posts that started this thread:

The life it's not fair but too short to be sad or cry Don't cry , dance. Don't fight ,dance

A video posted by Lucas Nogueira (@nogueira92official) on

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Those brazilian kids are soooo nice ahahah i love them

Comment

Also, JJ seems to be really really well liked within the room. So at the end of the day casey is benching him at the detriment of the team for his own personal bias. Its like he's the high school coach but also the math teacher and JJ has pranked him in math so he sits during games. Except this is a billion dollar sport and this coach makes millions.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Also, JJ seems to be really really well liked within the room. So at the end of the day casey is benching him at the detriment of the team for his own personal bias. Its like he's the high school coach but also the math teacher and JJ has pranked him in math so he sits during games. Except this is a billion dollar sport and this coach makes millions.
                      Lol @ JJ having more friends than Casey in the locker room.
                      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

i'd want JJ on my side for sure.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Just seems like the dude having some fun posting videos of himself dancing on Instagram.

Comment

I had a dream I confronted Bebe in downtown Toronto about hitting on my girlfriend on instagram. By the end of the dream I was best friends with him and Bruno.

Comment

Working...
                            X