Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 92TillInfinity
    replied
    I had a dream I confronted Bebe in downtown Toronto about hitting on my girlfriend on instagram. By the end of the dream I was best friends with him and Bruno.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    Just seems like the dude having some fun posting videos of himself dancing on Instagram.

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    i'd want JJ on my side for sure.

Leave a comment:

• BS10
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Also, JJ seems to be really really well liked within the room. So at the end of the day casey is benching him at the detriment of the team for his own personal bias. Its like he's the high school coach but also the math teacher and JJ has pranked him in math so he sits during games. Except this is a billion dollar sport and this coach makes millions.
    Lol @ JJ having more friends than Casey in the locker room.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Also, JJ seems to be really really well liked within the room. So at the end of the day casey is benching him at the detriment of the team for his own personal bias. Its like he's the high school coach but also the math teacher and JJ has pranked him in math so he sits during games. Except this is a billion dollar sport and this coach makes millions.

Leave a comment:

• charlesnba23
    replied
    Those brazilian kids are soooo nice ahahah i love them

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    It's just Bebe being Bebe. His Instagram is pretty hilarious - gives Bruno a hard time about being "Brazilian KD" all the time. These are the posts that started this thread:

The life it's not fair but too short to be sad or cry Don't cry , dance. Don't fight ,dance

A video posted by Lucas Nogueira (@nogueira92official) on

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Wait.... does anyone have the posts?

It'd be nice to actually see stuff, y'know?

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Bahaha, this is my favourite - Bruno and DD, Bebe behind the camera:

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    replied
    Yeah and then a bunch of pics about how life sucks and isn't fair and to meek dancing

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    I just see a pic with JJ yelling encouragement at Bebe while he's taking a shot. He said he loves JJ and is happy to his rookie.

Leave a comment:

• Uncle_Si
    replied
    He's an emotional loving guy, and he's weird. His interviews are the worst.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    ceez wrote: View Post
    What the hell is Bebe going on about on Instagram?
    This is where you show us...unless I'm the only person on here that doesn't have instagram or follow Bebe

Leave a comment:

• ceez
    started a topic Did JJ or Bebe get traded or something?

Did JJ or Bebe get traded or something?

What the hell is Bebe going on about on Instagram?
Working...
X