X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    After recent events I'm starting to think that Raptors 905 was a failure as a developmental tool. Whole thing is a overrated and unnecessary waste of resources.
    Please tell me this is a joke. If not, take a look at how ready our young squad is to play together.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    After recent events I'm starting to think that Raptors 905 was a failure as a developmental tool. Whole thing is a overrated and unnecessary waste of resources.

Leave a comment:

• Mess
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    https://2ways10days.com/alfonzo-mcki...s-4d5252a62ea5

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Any reason we can't send Alfonzo down as a rookie, or does he need to agree?
    We can send him down, sure. Until OG is back, he'll probably be kept on the active roster though, in case he's needed. And if McKinnie is down, Bruno is up, unless we sign someone else (on game days, anyway).

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    McKinnie is a NBA roster invitee, not likely to end up in the D-League (has too large a guarantee to allow him to convert to a two-way deal with us). Meeks has an option to convert to a two-way, I'd say he's far more likely to end up that 17th man. McKinnie will probably make the roster as wing depth.
    Any reason we can't send Alfonzo down as a rookie, or does he need to agree?

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Dayum, McKinnie's got some major league athleticism.

When you look at just McKinnie, OG, Miller, and Bruno, you start to see how Masai has reshaped the roster on the backend. No more putting all your eggs in one 3-man basket. Solid shooting and all project as small ball 4s as well.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Oh, so good chance we've already got our 15-man roster set? How did I not know this...
    McKinnie would be the 14th man.

Lowry
    DeRozan
    Powell
    Ibaka
    JV
    Wright
    Miles
    Siakam
    Poeltl
    VanVleet
    BeBe
    OG
    Bruno
    McKinnie

With the two two-way players on the side.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    McKinnie is a NBA roster invitee, not likely to end up in the D-League (has too large a guarantee to allow him to convert to a two-way deal with us). Meeks has an option to convert to a two-way, I'd say he's far more likely to end up that 17th man. McKinnie will probably make the roster as wing depth.
    Oh, so good chance we've already got our 15-man roster set? How did I not know this...

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Between Malcolm Miller and that guy from Summer League - McGinnis? - do you think we've got our 16th and 17th men sown up? I think we might let a a few guys duke it out for the 17th spot in training camp, unless it has cap implications that surpass what I'd figure.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Miller has some serious size/length. Should be able to push Bruno.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Between Malcolm Miller and that guy from Summer League - McGinnis? - do you think we've got our 16th and 17th men sown up? I think we might let a a few guys duke it out for the 17th spot in training camp, unless it has cap implications that surpass what I'd figure.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Former 905'er Jarrod Uthoff was traded from Dallas to Houston for cash considerations.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    wayner wrote: View Post
    Methinks you forget that the Blue Jays won back-to-back World Series in 92-93, a quarter century since the Leafs last won Lord Stanley's cup. And the Argos have won two Grey Cups since the turn of the millennium, the most recent in 2012.
    Lol...I blanked on the BJs...must be getting old

Argos?...umm as similar level to the 905...yes....but def. off my radar sorry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X