X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    The 905 has already paid dividends for the Raptors this year. It is great to see roster guys slide down there and then come back up and slide into time on the floor. Practice is great, and working with a coach is great, but game time is where you get confident in the skills you practice.

Congrats to the 905 and congrats to Masao and crew for making the right decision to acquire a D League team.

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    CONGRATS 905!!!!!!!! Here's hoping you're not the only Raptors team to win a championship this year!

Crazy line from Bruno there!! Pretty unbelievable to not walk away with MVP from that!
    Must've been a hell of a showing from Siakam as well!
    And a huge game from Van Vleet!!
    Happy for the Raptors organization and glad that even with a clinching game with the big club, they sent the guys down to get the win.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Md25VQncGLk

Trophy presentation

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    https://mobile.twitter.com/cbcsports...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I was only able to watch some of this game.

Thing that stands out most to me about Bruno is his footspeed on the perimeter D and the length to recover and contest. He was very good at guarding Darius Morris, one of the primary ball handlers for the vipers. In game 2, 905 had some trouble containing morris and eventually Bruno drew the assignment. So, not like he was caught in the odd switch, rather, stack liked to use Bruno as a lock down guy vs a score first pg. That's pretty impressive imo. Bruno didn't shut him down but his D was great and looked like if he grew some confidence/aggression, that he beat morris to the spot and just needed to lean a little more and that would have been enough to swallow him up.
    That said, Darius morris is not an NBA player anymore.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Thats how game should be played. Analytically lol

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    He did have several scores on drives where he attacked closeouts and drove in for layups, and one step back midrange jumper that I recall.

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    The Bruno baskets were all threes and dunks. That should eventually play well.
    Yeah I was really hoping to see that this was some crazy breakout game where he showed some more flashes of understanding the game at a deeper level....like hoping to see him create, drive to the basket, show some great footwork or passing decisions but it was really more of what he can do well and they Stack put him in the right positions to do so.

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Yeah I was really hoping to see that this was some crazy breakout game where he showed some more flashes of understanding the game at a deeper level....like hoping to see him create, drive to the basket, show some great footwork or passing decisions but it was really more of what he can do well and they Stack put him in the right positions to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    Sorry I couldnt give a shit about the 905 during an aborted meltdown but congrats to Brazilian Durant on his 1st ship.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    For anyone who didn't see it.. Goddamn Bruno

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Congrats to Pascal Siakam for winning the Finals MVP.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    congrats to the 905. wow bruno

Leave a comment:

Working...
X