X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Tha North
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    I'm curious to see if one of those goes to Deandre Daniels, or if he's a lost cause/wants to stay in Europe for $$$.
    I totally forgot about that guy

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    I'm curious to see if one of those goes to Deandre Daniels, or if he's a lost cause/wants to stay in Europe for $$$.
    I'm trying to find his stats, and the best I can find is that he averaged about 12 & 6 in Italy.... not sure how many games he played though.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    ogi wrote: View Post
    One season away from those special keeper contracts and we've already lost two really good d leaguers

Leave a comment:

• ogi
    replied
    One season away from those special keeper contracts and we've already lost two really good d leaguers

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Can players signed this late even play in the playoffs, or was that rule done away with?
    The limit is not when you are signed (well, up to the last day of the season - day of the last team's game 82 is when playoff rosters get locked in), but when the player was waived from their prior team. In Edy's case, not relevant, as he's coming from the D-League. He'll be playoff eligible.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Can players signed this late even play in the playoffs, or was that rule done away with?

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    and some people wanted Larry Sanders lol scrub is a scrub
    You don't Want no scrubs?

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    and some people wanted Larry Sanders lol scrub is a scrub

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Great for organization.

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    Tavares has just been signed to a multi-year deal by Cleveland. Won't even let us win a d-league title. Hate those guys!

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
    Nogueira might be older than Tavares and he's been bumped down to 3rd-string by a rookie PF. that may not be entirely his fault as Casey has a penchant for playing PFs at the center position (read: Amir, Ibaka, Poeltl,etc.)
    Poeltl is a centre now? I know he has that kind versatility but around the draft I was mocked pretty soundly for even suggesting such a thing.

PS - the 5 is definitely his primary position.

Leave a comment:

• godkingleonidas
    replied
    Nogueira might be older than Tavares and he's been bumped down to 3rd-string by a rookie PF. that may not be entirely his fault as Casey has a penchant for playing PFs at the center position (read: Amir, Ibaka, Poeltl,etc.)

that being said Cabocolo's not going to be KD but, may yet prove useful to the Raptors. I'm not sure how many years of D-League eligibility Nogueira and Cabocolo still have left, though. one? perhaps none?

EDIT: the "NBA Development League" will now be known as the "NBA Gatorade League". Oh my goodness.
    Adam Silver would license his mother if the price was right.

Gonzz wrote: View Post
    Tavares is in his mid twenties. Bruno is still only 21.

Leave a comment:

• godkingleonidas
    replied
    i don't see anything stupid about it.

he's not a Raptors assignee so the possibility had always existed that another club could/would offer him a contract. earlier in the season, didn't the Mavericks sign Jarrod Uthoff away from the 905 with a multi-year deal? it's a built-in incentive for players to play their best; even if there's little hope that they might sign with their club's parent franchise.

Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    I mean don't get me wrong, I love that he finally got a team to signed him but really? Why would the Pelicans want him? Firstly, the Pelicans are tanking, so they have no need for him with the rest of the season.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Toupane is a wing, so not sure why Cousins/Davis would have an effect on his minutes.

And he's making significant money in the next week. Good for him.

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied
    Anyone else find it pretty stupid that Axel Toupane got signed by the Pelicans and now he can't play for the 905? I mean don't get me wrong, I love that he finally got a team to signed him but really? Why would the Pelicans want him? Firstly, the Pelicans are tanking, so they have no need for him with the rest of the season. Secondly, he won't have any playing time to flourish behind both Davis and Cousins playing about 37-40 mins per game each.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X