X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot
    replied
    FYI games are no longer streamed on YouTube but on the NBA D league Facebook page.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Will be great to see Bruno flashing what he's learned out on the court - big developmental season for him about to get underway.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    octothorp wrote: View Post
    Happy to see the 905 adding Tavares. He's a guy I really wanted the Raptors to take a flyer on a couple years back, and I think that he's a guy who could someday emerge as a useful depth big.
    Yeah, I liked him in the draft that year too.

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    Happy to see the 905 adding Tavares. He's a guy I really wanted the Raptors to take a flyer on a couple years back, and I think that he's a guy who could someday emerge as a useful depth big.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    BTW, we added a pretty good female coach to our 905 staff in Nicki Gross. She was the lead assistant for the Iowa Energy last year.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    RepTdot wrote: View Post
    http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2016...ba-nba-dleague

the new CBA is set to include 2 ways contracts between NBA & NBADL teams...which allows team to control players beyond the 15man roster as well as players to be represented by the NBAPA...

this is a game changer! and essentially the official beginning of the traditional minor league system for the NBA, that should raise salaries to a level that prevents quality players from going to Europe..Mississauga scored big with the 905.
    This really is a game changer.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    I suppose. He can be sent up and down without waivers though, so not really. Just no change in salary.
    Salary wasn't the issue. I wasn't sure if waivers would be involved in the 1/2-way deals ala the NHL. I don't want to lose a player whose playing well due to stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    In other words, Bruno's deal is a 1-way.... yay.
    I suppose. He can be sent up and down without waivers though, so not really. Just no change in salary.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Won't know until the CBA is out, but almost certainly no.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Could we restructure Bruno's deal to be in the D-League & allow FVV along with Brady on the team?
    Won't know until the CBA is out, but almost certainly no.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    RepTdot wrote: View Post

the new CBA is set to include 2 ways contracts between NBA & NBADL teams...which allows team to control players beyond the 15man roster as well as players to be represented by the NBAPA...

this is a game changer! and essentially the official beginning of the traditional minor league system for the NBA, that should raise salaries to a level that prevents quality players from going to Europe..Mississauga scored big with the 905.
    Could we restructure Bruno's deal to be in the D-League & allow FVV along with Brady on the team?

Leave a comment:

• RepTdot
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Also, can only have 3 of the roster players down at a time (need 12 players on the active roster for the main team at all times).

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied
    JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Wright, FVV
    Heslip, Crawford (to fix the refs)
    Bruno, Singler
    Siakam, Uthoff
    Poeltl, Bhullar

That D-League Championship banner is going up in the rafters boys lol
    Bhullar's gone.

Leave a comment: