Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Raptors 905's

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cody73 wrote: View Post
    That'd be sweet...


    What I mean is that I hope games don't overlap each other.
    It would be great if they are separated by 1 hour, so if you perform well in a D league game, you get to dress up for a Raptors NBA game.

    Comment


    • Hotshot wrote: View Post
      It would be great if they are separated by 1 hour, so if you perform well in a D league game, you get to dress up for a Raptors NBA game.
      That will definitely happen in the Bruno movie.

      Comment


      • mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Raptors can have up to 20 on training camp roster.

        I'd be surprised and a little disappointed if he isn't given one of them with some guaranteed money.

        Don't Raps have muniscule cap space left?
        We don't have cap space but we do have minimum contracts to use. The only problems are that if we sign him with a min contract, he has to take the last spot on the roster or we cut him and lose his rights. Also, because we only have the min to use we can only sign him for 2 years so can't make him restricted (with a 3 year deal). I just don't know if you take those downsides unless he's physically ready to earn it in training camp.

        Comment


        • I love how Fivers is the nickname
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

          Comment


          • MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            I love how Fivers is the nickname
            Seems the natural way to abbreviate team names that are numbers. 49ers - Niners. 76ers, Sixers.

            Comment


            • Fivers versus Seveners is gonna be fun to say when we play Delaware.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

              Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

              Comment


              • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Fivers versus Seveners is gonna be fun to say when we play Delaware.
                Seveners sounds too wrong to me... I prefer the 7s
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

                Comment


                • Anyways, whose gonna be announcing the games for us?


                  If he's good, #FireDevlin ?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                  Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                  Comment


                  • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Anyways, whose gonna be announcing the games for us?


                    If he's good, #FireDevlin ?
                    Tom Sterner

                    If we believe hard enough, it just might happen.

                    Comment


                    • Primer wrote: View Post
                      Tom Sterner

                      If we believe hard enough, it just might happen.
                      That'd be fun.



                      The guys who did the Fort Wayne games were iffy on the job.... but the DL still feels like it hasn't reached it's full potential.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                      Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                      Comment


                      • Mack North wrote: View Post
                        That's what I'm thinking. I also think they're gonna want #20 playing as an actual rookie this year in the NBA. I could see Bebe getting a few stints down there. There's always the possibility of a 2nd rounder this year who may be added as well.

                        Here's a question cause I don't know: Does the D-League fly at all? I thought they bused it everywhere but I'm not sure. Also too lazy to do a simple google search... And who fills out the rest of the roster if they're not part of the Raps?
                        Oh...the irony #storminnorman

                        Comment


                        • So the 905s are having open tryouts.

                          Anybody here thinking of becoming the next Master P?

                          Comment


                          • JWash wrote: View Post
                            So the 905s are having open tryouts.

                            Anybody here thinking of becoming the next Master P?
                            Maybe Drake will tryout.

                            Last edited by CalgaryRapsFan; Wed Aug 19th, 2015, 11:25 AM.

                            Comment


                            • http://raptors905.dleague.nba.com/ne...pansion-draft/
                              For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

                              Comment





                              • Some interesting names in there!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X