X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Nuggets signing Axel Toupane. TWolves signing Greg Smith.

Gonna be a shorthanded crew for a while.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    2 serious dunks from Bruno in here:

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    For someone as overweight as Bullar, he sure does get a lot of dunks.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Any idea why Deandre Daniels isn't playing (at all)? Still rehabbing/getting in shape? It's been a rough year for him.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    just finished watching the murder of the legends. first time i ever heard an announcer say arse. so "you're getting your arse handed to you" is the green lit wording of that phrase
    What kind of team name is the legends? Sounds like a bunch of golden oldies playing against cops and firemen for charity.

D league needs to do better in a lot of ways.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Also.... not sure if known, but Ronald Roberts made the D-League ASG.

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I watch this kid and I don't know why anyone would want to give up on him. There's too much potential there even if he could only be a role player at the top level, and what we're investing in him really in no way harms the things the team is trying to accomplish at the moment. Keep him developing behind the scenes. There's pretty much zero risk.
    Exactly my POV here. His shot looks like it's really coming together as is the rest of his game. He's gonna be good.

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    I watch this kid and I don't know why anyone would want to give up on him. There's too much potential there even if he could only be a role player at the top level, and what we're investing in him really in no way harms the things the team is trying to accomplish at the moment. Keep him developing behind the scenes. There's pretty much zero risk.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    just finished watching the murder of the legends. first time i ever heard an announcer say arse. so "you're getting your arse handed to you" is the green lit wording of that phrase

Leave a comment:

• RepTdot
    replied

Also, the Battle of India

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JacobVR
    replied
    I have to wonder if anybody’s likely to take a flyer on Ronald Roberts. Seems to me that he’s about ready to make the transition. pff

Leave a comment:

• Blacklash2k4
    replied

Age 20 and already clutch as hell! Cold-blooded!!! KD-esque!!!! LOL having fun with this xD

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    was the game with no prospects watchable? the ones i watched when they were in london were pretty bad

Leave a comment:

Working...
X