X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien
    replied
    i figured the salaries was to not impact the world game. good leagues in europe with the best league in america makes for great global growth and ensures the best players come to the nba.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    That would be with the owners, no? It would be a unilateral decision by the NBA.
    Idk, perhaps with more talented d leagues owners get more profit?

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    The league still wants as much talent as possible in and around the league. I believe Silver has talked about approaching this issue.
    That would be with the owners, no? It would be a unilateral decision by the NBA.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    The only D-Leaguers represented by the NBPA are those sent down by their teams and they get the same pay whether they're down or up.
    The league still wants as much talent as possible in and around the league. I believe Silver has talked about approaching this issue.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    This should be a big thing in the next cba negotiations, but who knows
    The only D-Leaguers represented by the NBPA are those sent down by their teams and they get the same pay whether they're down or up.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    Just Is wrote: View Post
    The competition level of the D-League is slowly increasing but the best way to make it truly strong would be for each Franchise to have their own D-League team while also increasing the wages for the players. It needs to become more financially appealing to players than playing overseas is.
    This should be a big thing in the next cba negotiations, but who knows

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    The competition level of the D-League is slowly increasing but the best way to make it truly strong would be for each Franchise to have their own D-League team while also increasing the wages for the players. It needs to become more financially appealing to players than playing overseas is.
    It needs to be a AHL/AAA like league. Not an ECHL/AA one.

Leave a comment:

• Just Is
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    I follow him on snapchat and he has been in Toronto off and on for a while now, taking in games and practicing at raptors facilities.
    So sweet to have a non-roster prospect be part of the organization and make use of the facilities. Cap-free development baby!

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    iblastoff wrote: View Post
    im glad all these dudes get some sort of play time, but jesus this team is terrible, even by d-league standards.
    Goes to show that the D-league has quickly become better than you'd think. I think our competition tends have more guys that have been around the block than us. The good news is that it doesn't really matter - losses are a great teaching tool!

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    I thought he was still hurt. Glad he's finally arriving with the 905.
    I follow him on snapchat and he has been in Toronto off and on for a while now, taking in games and practicing at raptors facilities.

Leave a comment:

• iblastoff
    replied
    im glad all these dudes get some sort of play time, but jesus this team is terrible, even by d-league standards.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    At what point are the draft rights relinquished?
    You mean NBA draft rights? Never, so long as the team continues to offer a tender each summer (in the case of second rounders, a one year, minimum, fully unguaranteed deal).

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Some dunk by Bruno in there

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Dayum, now we officially have a 6-man Dev-squad in the program. Then you've got Nando averaging 18/3/5 (Euroleague) for Moscow. It's quite the little youth development program that Masai and co have put together so far.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X