Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO response to previous question.... post again....

Does anyone know anything about the 11am game on Friday, December 11th at the ACC for the 905?

Can't find tickets online anywhere.

Comment

• Soooooooo I decided to find answers myself.....

905 have contractual obligations with Raptor season seat holders for the game.

They are sorting that out.

Once that is sorted, tickets will go on sale for the December 11th game of 905 vs. Maine at 11am.

So there you go.

Comment

• Lol, well you know what they say mcHAPPY...

That is an interesting bit there though. I wonder what the ticket prices will be like for a 905 game at the AAC.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
          Soooooooo I decided to find answers myself.....

905 have contractual obligations with Raptor season seat holders for the game.

They are sorting that out.

Once that is sorted, tickets will go on sale for the December 11th game of 905 vs. Maine at 11am.

So there you go.
          I was really curious on this as well until I found out December 11th was a Friday. I hope it's not the only game they play at the ACC this season.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Lol, well you know what they say mcHAPPY...

That is an interesting bit there though. I wonder what the ticket prices will be like for a 905 game at the AAC.

haha - for sure!

I called ACC.

Do you know they don't have a phone in the box office? WTF?

Spoke with receptionist who had no clue whatsoever, "It isn't showing on our in house calendar....."

But she did put me through to someone's voicemail.

Another person called back in 20 minutes.

So, again..... there you go!

Think I'm going to do a Toronto weekend - 905 at 11am, Bucks on 11th, Sixers on the 13th. I figure I will go earlier this year. If Casey sticks around, I might not be able to enter ACC due to some legal restrictions - lol.

Comment

• For those of you not attending this game, I hereby give the link out early:

To those of us RR fans in the stands, I plead that you not make fools out of us. Thank you, enjoy the game and GO BRUNO!
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                To those of us RR fans in the stands, I plead that you not make fools out of us. Thank you, enjoy the game and GO BRUNO!
                The 905's need a RR section! I am unable to volunteer, as my attendance would be dismal.

Comment

• I'm really curious to see what the crowd is like at the game .. Every DLeague game I've seen, the attendance has been brutal .. but I actually expect the 905 to be a solid Draw this year .. I wonder what that Mississauga team averaged last year?

Comment

• Is anyone else going to this game tonight other than me?
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Bennett and Wright should be on this team as well. They need to play.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                        Is anyone else going to this game tonight other than me?
                        I would if I lived there or close to there.

Comment

• Brunooooo

Comment

• Lob city early.

Comment

• Anyone else's stream real choppy?
                              Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                              Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                                Anyone else's stream real choppy?
                                Everyone is complaining about it in the comments. It's been awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X