Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Raptors 905's

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
    Wright, FVV
    Heslip, Crawford (to fix the refs)
    Bruno, Singler
    Siakam, Uthoff
    Poeltl, Bhullar

That D-League Championship banner is going up in the rafters boys lol
    Bhullar's gone.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Also, can only have 3 of the roster players down at a time (need 12 players on the active roster for the main team at all times).
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2016...ba-nba-dleague

the new CBA is set to include 2 ways contracts between NBA & NBADL teams...which allows team to control players beyond the 15man roster as well as players to be represented by the NBAPA...

this is a game changer! and essentially the official beginning of the traditional minor league system for the NBA, that should raise salaries to a level that prevents quality players from going to Europe..Mississauga scored big with the 905.

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
          http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2016...ba-nba-dleague

the new CBA is set to include 2 ways contracts between NBA & NBADL teams...which allows team to control players beyond the 15man roster as well as players to be represented by the NBAPA...

this is a game changer! and essentially the official beginning of the traditional minor league system for the NBA, that should raise salaries to a level that prevents quality players from going to Europe..Mississauga scored big with the 905.
          Could we restructure Bruno's deal to be in the D-League & allow FVV along with Brady on the team?
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Could we restructure Bruno's deal to be in the D-League & allow FVV along with Brady on the team?
            Won't know until the CBA is out, but almost certainly no.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Won't know until the CBA is out, but almost certainly no.
              In other words, Bruno's deal is a 1-way.... yay.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I suppose. He can be sent up and down without waivers though, so not really. Just no change in salary.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I suppose. He can be sent up and down without waivers though, so not really. Just no change in salary.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Salary wasn't the issue. I wasn't sure if waivers would be involved in the 1/2-way deals ala the NHL. I don't want to lose a player whose playing well due to stupidity.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                      http://www.ridiculousupside.com/2016...ba-nba-dleague

This really is a game changer.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• BTW, we added a pretty good female coach to our 905 staff in Nicki Gross. She was the lead assistant for the Iowa Energy last year.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Happy to see the 905 adding Tavares. He's a guy I really wanted the Raptors to take a flyer on a couple years back, and I think that he's a guy who could someday emerge as a useful depth big.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                            Happy to see the 905 adding Tavares. He's a guy I really wanted the Raptors to take a flyer on a couple years back, and I think that he's a guy who could someday emerge as a useful depth big.
                            Yeah, I liked him in the draft that year too.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Will be great to see Bruno flashing what he's learned out on the court - big developmental season for him about to get underway.

Comment

• FYI games are no longer streamed on YouTube but on the NBA D league Facebook page.

Comment

Working...
                                X