Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Raptors 905's

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Bruno? I guess he's in Denver?

Comment

• Bruno played, he just came off the bench and only had 6 pts.

Also, the move to FB is one 8f the worst the NBA could make. YouTube is a platform that works flawlessly for streams. I dont want to have to use facebook just to enjoy a game. Yeesh.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Bruno played, he just came off the bench and only had 6 pts.

Also, the move to FB is one 8f the worst the NBA could make. YouTube is a platform that works flawlessly for streams. I dont want to have to use facebook just to enjoy a game. Yeesh.
        I was at the game. Stackhouse wasn't sure Bruno would be available due to a foot injury during practice (which was why he was very limited this game).

I heard people at the scorer both talking about the Facebook stream. I just assumed it was "in addition to" talk rather than "instead of." I don't get the move myself when they could just do both.

With that said; I really liked this game. I will also so that, despite him seeming to be cold for the game, the Swarm's Christian Wood is really damn good. On our end; I think we might be able to make the D-League playoffs this time around. Even ignoring the Raptors assignee players.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Bruno has 6 blocks today and the 3rd quarter isn't over yet lol
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Make that 7 block now

Comment

• Raptors legend Gary Forbes is in this game

Comment

• Bruno looking decidedly better tonight (not that I watched the last two, or anything besides his highlights) against the best team in the D-league at the moment.

Comment

• Judging by this game, the D-league (they certainly do have to rebrand that, non?) really has come a long way. Then, the new CBA should be a massive difference above this. Hell, I wouldn't mind a Grizzlies 604 in Vancouver.

Comment

• Yeah it's pointless to judge Bruno's level of play and progress by just his shooting stats in the box score.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                      Yeah it's pointless to judge Bruno's level of play and progress by just his shooting stats in the box score.
                      His defense has been shit too
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        His defense has been shit too
                        It looked fine last night.

Comment

• MASSIVE dunk in here:

Comment

• A Bruno post up.

That's good to see.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• We're going to win the league this year. #Rings

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                We're going to win the league this year. #Rings
                                It's really beginning to feel that way.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X