Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can players signed this late even play in the playoffs, or was that rule done away with?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Can players signed this late even play in the playoffs, or was that rule done away with?
      The limit is not when you are signed (well, up to the last day of the season - day of the last team's game 82 is when playoff rosters get locked in), but when the player was waived from their prior team. In Edy's case, not relevant, as he's coming from the D-League. He'll be playoff eligible.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• One season away from those special keeper contracts and we've already lost two really good d leaguers

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
          One season away from those special keeper contracts and we've already lost two really good d leaguers
          I'm curious to see if one of those goes to Deandre Daniels, or if he's a lost cause/wants to stay in Europe for $$$.

Comment

I'm curious to see if one of those goes to Deandre Daniels, or if he's a lost cause/wants to stay in Europe for $$$.
            I'm trying to find his stats, and the best I can find is that he averaged about 12 & 6 in Italy.... not sure how many games he played though.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I totally forgot about that guy

Comment

• We Tha North wrote: View Post
                I totally forgot about that guy
                So did the raptors
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hope he's not the next Whiteside

https://twitter.com/Dakota_Schmidt/s...91553892630528
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    That guy was fantastic for us this season. I had him and Singler as locks for the new 2 way contracts (Toupane I assumed would be picked up).
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                      I'm trying to find his stats, and the best I can find is that he averaged about 12 & 6 in Italy.... not sure how many games he played though.
                      Yeah, 13.6 & 6.6 with a block, 37% from 3, 58% from the field, 28 games (in Italy-Series2), not sure if additional games were played outside this league.

http://basketball.eurobasket.com/tea...va/7044?Page=3

Comment

• With Toupane and Tavares gone, it'll be interesting to see if Bruno gets more action in the run for the d-ship.

Comment

With Toupane and Tavares gone, it'll be interesting to see if Bruno gets more action in the run for the d-ship.
                          I think he will see more PT as well as offensive sets. With those NBA minutes under his belt, he will be hungry & want to prove himself. At least, if I was in his shoes, I would.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• 905 vs Maine at 5pm. Game is on ESPNU.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                              905 vs Maine at 5pm. Game is on ESPNU.
                              Thanks for the info. Gonna try to watch this one & hope we get the W. I find it odd that it's a best of 3 series though.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Ok, so you do have to have a FB account to watch the games live but not for the archived games, I think? My ESPN U link is down

Comment

Working...
                                X