X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    I love how we've got 3 players of the sort we might need - long, athletic wing-shooters - in Miller, McKinnie, and now Richardson developing and waiting for their shot. We may see one of them get a few minutes if OG takes a few games off for his ankle to see just how ready they might be.

Stackhouse started with small-ball in their last one. Miller/McKinnie at the 3-4.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Think I'll try to watch the game today, check in on Mr. Caboclo.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Looks like another bad game by Bruno and the 905, playing without McKinnie and Miller.

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180117/RAPCTN/

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    905 lose by 1 in OT. Bruno had 18 and 5 with 3 steals.

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180113/SXFRAP/

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Another easy win for the 905 - now 10 straight.

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180111/RAPSCW/

Bruno with solid shooting in 23 minutes, also got his obligatory 2 stls + 2 blks.
    And +16 in those 23 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Another easy win for the 905 - now 10 straight.

http://gleague.nba.com/games/20180111/RAPSCW/

Bruno with solid shooting in 23 minutes, also got his obligatory 2 stls + 2 blks.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    I really enjoy the coverage RR gives to the 905. Maybe I'm a sucker for underdog stories. But the emergence of Norm, Fred, Brown etc. is be extremely interesting and entertaining. Given that DeMar has become the poster child for "self-made" basketball player it is absolutely appropriate that he is around as a shining example of what focus and applied effort can accomplish. I loved PJ Tuckers return, even if for a season. Another great example of hard work making something out of nothing. Not to denigrate Tuckers skills or ability, but he had to work hard and spend years working to get to his recent contract.
    Add to that Bruno volunteering to go down to continue his journey of hard work - and actually playing the game -and you've got something pretty special. These guys all get to use the Raptors practice facility and have access to fantastic coaching and trainers. Having them in virtually the same city, where they can double up on practices and some games, is massive.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Yup, and in past years I wouldn't be surprised if McKinnie or Miller were in the rotation or even starting. (see Jamarario, Stankface, Terrence, T-ross, Fields and the rest of our hapless brigade of swing men)
    I really enjoy the coverage RR gives to the 905. Maybe I'm a sucker for underdog stories. But the emergence of Norm, Fred, Brown etc. is be extremely interesting and entertaining. Given that DeMar has become the poster child for "self-made" basketball player it is absolutely appropriate that he is around as a shining example of what focus and applied effort can accomplish. I loved PJ Tuckers return, even if for a season. Another great example of hard work making something out of nothing. Not to denigrate Tuckers skills or ability, but he had to work hard and spend years working to get to his recent contract.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Now 13 and 10.

Nice piece on Lorenzo Brown on the front page. He has been steady in the few minutes he has played for the big club. Him dropping 15 dimes for the 905's is a good sign. The Raptors seem to have a cupboard full of distributors if needed. I feel more confident a rested Lowry will be available for the playoffs.
    Yup, and in past years I wouldn't be surprised if McKinnie or Miller were in the rotation or even starting. (see Jamarario, Stankface, Terrence, T-ross, Fields and the rest of our hapless brigade of swing men)

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    905 started the season 5 and 10. Now they've won their last 6.
    Now 13 and 10.

Nice piece on Lorenzo Brown on the front page. He has been steady in the few minutes he has played for the big club. Him dropping 15 dimes for the 905's is a good sign. The Raptors seem to have a cupboard full of distributors if needed. I feel more confident a rested Lowry will be available for the playoffs.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    905 started the season 5 and 10. Now they've won their last 6.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Miller is shooting 37 % and McKinnie is shooting 40% from 3. That's pretty interesting development. If we can get something out of them that'll be big

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Pretty rough start for the 905's season, but they seem to have coalesced into a solid squad over the last few games/weeks - controlling their last couple opponents handily. Getting Malcolm Miller back from injury and Zo Brown back from assignment helped.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    Game 3 coming up in half an hour. I assume McKinnie and Caboclo are playing. I guess Tavares signed with Madrid?

Watch here: http://gleague.nba.com/games/20171110/RAPFWN/
    Only have watched Bruno highlights, but two solid outings for him so far. I'll definitely keep an eye on if he can keep it up over 10-15 games. As much as people will say, "It's the Dleague, still trash" its better than nothing. Dleague has boosted a ton of careers and may be what this guy needs to jumpstart his career.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Game 3 coming up in half an hour. I assume McKinnie and Caboclo are playing. I guess Tavares signed with Madrid?

Watch here: http://gleague.nba.com/games/20171110/RAPFWN/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X