Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I managed to watch some of the game. FB live is crap. Half the 3rd qt was audio only and at one point there wasnt a signal at all. The quality of the signal was so bad the rest of the game that I wouldn't accept it if it were a pirated stream. For an ecf game, this was a truly pathetic presentation. The players and the league deserve better.

Siakam was great. He was everywhere. Jordan Mickey is a decent prospect and siakam owned him. Biggest impact player on both teams imo and by a noticeable margin.
    I wasnt impressed with Bruno. On offense, he seems to understand where he should be on the rotations but he was mostly ball watching and indecisive the few times he got a touch. I guess that's what the want him to do? Doesn't inspire confidence.
    On defense, he missed the odd rotation away from the ball, a step slow to recover against faster guards and a little weak to rebound against bigger forwards. Basically, he had no impact and when he had the chance, he committed a foul. Not a good game.
    This was the first time I saw yabusele live. This guy looks over-rated. Yes, he's built like a truck and supposedly can hit 3s but his feel for the game/IQ is bad and I just can't see him fitting in the NBA. He has energy, he can stretch the floor but I'm not sure he can guard the perimeter or protect the rim? He's a really shitty version of swanigan with ADHD imo.
    Generally, Celts fans hype their picks way too much. None of them look near as good as siakam and we know siakam has a ways to go. Kevin O'Connor thinks yabusele is a lottery pick and siakam/poeltl are borderline 1st Rd picks. Well, Ive only seen one game but that's a load of BS based on this game.

Comment

• 905 have a chance to advance to the finals tonight. Game is at 7pm on ESPN U. I know y'all can't wait!

Comment

• Comment

• And WE ARE OFF TO THE FINALS.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Not even the meddling of the Cavs can (thus far) derail the 905 train.

Congrats guys!

Comment

• Anyone planning to watch Game 1 tonight?

Part of me wants to make a thread for the game, as any ring is a ring, IMO.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I'm hoping to watch but not 100% that I can.

Comment

• I think based on the amount of activity in this thread that there isn't enough support to warrant a game thread. Would be nice to see a half dozen posts here.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

• Lmao if they win and there is a victory parade in the parking lot of square one.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                        Lmao if they win and there is a victory parade in the parking lot of square one.
                        I wish I had money to get tickets, but alas I don't get cash till the 30th & I've got no money to my name right now.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• That's too bad Cody. Maybe Blake can get you in? Do a fan column

Comment

• I plan on watching it. Blake said its on nbatv Canada but its showing game time on my tv. Anyone else having this problem?

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              I plan on watching it. Blake said its on nbatv Canada but its showing game time on my tv. Anyone else having this problem?
                              Game starts at 8, if I'm not mistaken & if it isn't on NBA TV Canada, you always have FB Live (Just saying that makes me gag. Fb Live has been terrible all year for games. Seriously, go back to your partnership with Youtube. It was vastly better & you were getting more people than you are now.)
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Game starts at 8, if I'm not mistaken & if it isn't on NBA TV Canada, you always have FB Live (Just saying that makes me gag. Fb Live has been terrible all year for games. Seriously, go back to your partnership with Youtube. It was vastly better & you were getting more people than you are now.)
                                I just realized Blake said it was a last minute adjustment it would be on nbatv so the tv probably just hasn't caught up yet. I know fb live is horrible, if i have to ill find a stream. Gotta see my man Bruno light up the building.

Comment

Working...
                                X