X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruno!! Goddamn

Comment

• Very fast start & were proving the Vipers don't belong here with how bad there defense has been all year.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Heslip is getting beat on every possession, obviously still needs to work on his defense

Comment

• Down at half. Hoping we can get it turned around. Right now, were playing there style of game.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Agree with both of the above. Heslip < Carroll. Guy has no hope to play in NBA, he should go to Europe.
            We gotta slow the pace. Rio is getting so many 3pt fga.
            I like siakam and Bruno D pairing.
            Fyi I'm watching ESPNU on Mobdro.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
              Agree with both of the above. Heslip < Carroll. Guy has no hope to play in NBA, he should go to Europe.
              We gotta slow the pace. Rio is getting so many 3pt fga.
              I like siakam and Bruno D pairing.
              Fyi I'm watching ESPNU on Mobdro.
              Nice.

The FB Live stream has been iffy all night.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• I stopped watching the FB feed for that reason. Don't know why they stopped with the YouTube one.

Got tickets for Game 2 and Game 3 if needed. Love it for these guys to win the whole thing in their second year of existence.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Welp, Heslip had a horrible game and we couldn't stop the fattest guy on the court.
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Hopefully they assign fvv. Heslip had 4 TOs on 3 assists. Rio shot 51% on 87 fga. They need to control the pace, limit the 3s and take care of the ball.

Comment

• The crowd in the southern tip of Texas vs Portland, Maine couldn't be more extreme.

Comment

• Joshua Smith is 290 pounds and was 340 at one point. DAMN.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Since they have some time off, maybe the Cavs can assign Tavares back to the 905!

Comment

• Do or die tonight, bitches! Tip in an hour. Jclaw, bless this thread!

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                              Do or die tonight, bitches! Tip in an hour. Jclaw, bless this thread!
                              We got the next best thing right here with the second best winning percentage. Gonna watch the game & we should win this one.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• This is it, most important game of the season for Stackhouse and co. Gotta lay it all on the line.

Comment

Working...
                                X