Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FVV is going to play tonight for the 905.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      FVV is going to play tonight for the 905.
      Smart

Comment

• Siakam is beasting today.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Also, not sure whose watching the stream.... but everyone's hating on Bruno, calling him trash.
          Axel wrote:
          KeonClark wrote:
          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• I missed the 1st qt. Trying to watch on ESPN U but it's laggy today. The wife is on her way home from a bad day and will not be impressed that I'm watching bball again, let alone semi-pro. Might have to crush some gravol into her dinner

Comment

• DeMar is at the game

Comment

• Masai and the brain trust, bebe and demarre

Comment

• PJ is there. Bebe is posing for photos with the crowd and DeMar shaking hands. Damn! I shoulda gone!

Comment

• Up 10 at the half. Great game for Siakam so far & I hope we can keep this up.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Up 6 at the end of the 3rd. Not bad.

Getting Pizza too.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Game#3 is same time as game #6 so no fvv. I don't think we can win w/o fvv.

Comment

• Why is heslip playing!

Comment

• Brrrrruuuuuunnno!

Comment

• Cody put down the pizza, this game is tight, season on the line and no one is here.

Comment

• Sick finish

Comment

Working...
                                X