Clear All

• Bruno 31 pts, 13/19, 11 Rebs, 4 blks

Comment

• Chip

Comment

• Comment

• congrats to the 905. wow bruno

Comment

• Congrats to Pascal Siakam for winning the Finals MVP.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• For anyone who didn't see it.. Goddamn Bruno

Comment

• Sorry I couldnt give a shit about the 905 during an aborted meltdown but congrats to Brazilian Durant on his 1st ship.

Comment

• The Bruno baskets were all threes and dunks. That should eventually play well.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    The Bruno baskets were all threes and dunks. That should eventually play well.
                    Yeah I was really hoping to see that this was some crazy breakout game where he showed some more flashes of understanding the game at a deeper level....like hoping to see him create, drive to the basket, show some great footwork or passing decisions but it was really more of what he can do well and they Stack put him in the right positions to do so.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      The Bruno baskets were all threes and dunks. That should eventually play well.
                      Yeah I was really hoping to see that this was some crazy breakout game where he showed some more flashes of understanding the game at a deeper level....like hoping to see him create, drive to the basket, show some great footwork or passing decisions but it was really more of what he can do well and they Stack put him in the right positions to do so.

Comment

• He did have several scores on drives where he attacked closeouts and drove in for layups, and one step back midrange jumper that I recall.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Thats how game should be played. Analytically lol
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/cbcsports...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I was only able to watch some of this game.

Thing that stands out most to me about Bruno is his footspeed on the perimeter D and the length to recover and contest. He was very good at guarding Darius Morris, one of the primary ball handlers for the vipers. In game 2, 905 had some trouble containing morris and eventually Bruno drew the assignment. So, not like he was caught in the odd switch, rather, stack liked to use Bruno as a lock down guy vs a score first pg. That's pretty impressive imo. Bruno didn't shut him down but his D was great and looked like if he grew some confidence/aggression, that he beat morris to the spot and just needed to lean a little more and that would have been enough to swallow him up.
                            That said, Darius morris is not an NBA player anymore.

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Md25VQncGLk

Trophy presentation

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X