This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• CONGRATS 905!!!!!!!! Here's hoping you're not the only Raptors team to win a championship this year!

Crazy line from Bruno there!! Pretty unbelievable to not walk away with MVP from that!
      Must've been a hell of a showing from Siakam as well!
      And a huge game from Van Vleet!!
      Happy for the Raptors organization and glad that even with a clinching game with the big club, they sent the guys down to get the win.

Comment

• The 905 has already paid dividends for the Raptors this year. It is great to see roster guys slide down there and then come back up and slide into time on the floor. Practice is great, and working with a coach is great, but game time is where you get confident in the skills you practice.

Congrats to the 905 and congrats to Masao and crew for making the right decision to acquire a D League team.

Comment

• I hear they are having a parade in Mississauga today! How wild is that....anyone there...or going? When was the last championship parade in Toronto? Leafs?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            I hear they are having a parade in Mississauga today! How wild is that....anyone there...or going? When was the last championship parade in Toronto? Leafs?
            Methinks you forget that the Blue Jays won back-to-back World Series in 92-93, a quarter century since the Leafs last won Lord Stanley's cup. And the Argos have won two Grey Cups since the turn of the millennium, the most recent in 2012.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Love me some Meghan McPeak. Hire her!

Comment

• Comment

• https://m.facebook.com/nbadleague/

The championship game was finally posted today.

Comment

• wayner wrote: View Post
                    Methinks you forget that the Blue Jays won back-to-back World Series in 92-93, a quarter century since the Leafs last won Lord Stanley's cup. And the Argos have won two Grey Cups since the turn of the millennium, the most recent in 2012.
                    Lol...I blanked on the BJs...must be getting old

Argos?...umm as similar level to the 905...yes....but def. off my radar sorry.

Comment

• Former 905'er Jarrod Uthoff was traded from Dallas to Houston for cash considerations.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Between Malcolm Miller and that guy from Summer League - McGinnis? - do you think we've got our 16th and 17th men sown up? I think we might let a a few guys duke it out for the 17th spot in training camp, unless it has cap implications that surpass what I'd figure.

Comment

• Miller has some serious size/length. Should be able to push Bruno.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              Between Malcolm Miller and that guy from Summer League - McGinnis? - do you think we've got our 16th and 17th men sown up? I think we might let a a few guys duke it out for the 17th spot in training camp, unless it has cap implications that surpass what I'd figure.
                              McKinnie is a NBA roster invitee, not likely to end up in the D-League (has too large a guarantee to allow him to convert to a two-way deal with us). Meeks has an option to convert to a two-way, I'd say he's far more likely to end up that 17th man. McKinnie will probably make the roster as wing depth.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                McKinnie is a NBA roster invitee, not likely to end up in the D-League (has too large a guarantee to allow him to convert to a two-way deal with us). Meeks has an option to convert to a two-way, I'd say he's far more likely to end up that 17th man. McKinnie will probably make the roster as wing depth.
                                Oh, so good chance we've already got our 15-man roster set? How did I not know this...

Comment

Working...
                                X