This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Ellenson off to a good start with the 905. REALLY shooting the ball well.
    I remember liking this guy in college. Maybe he can turn out to be another 905 legend
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I remember liking this guy in college. Maybe he can turn out to be another 905 legend
      Yeah, I was ”considering” him with the Poeltl pick, but he and his shot weren’t really ready for primetime. Maybe they are getting there.

Comment

• Comment

• Ellenson continued his hot shooting (5-7 from 3) for 23 points and 13 rebounds in a loss for the 905. (7 turnovers probably didn't help)

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            Ellenson continued his hot shooting (5-7 from 3) for 23 points and 13 rebounds in a loss for the 905. (7 turnovers probably didn't help)

Remember this game

Comment

• Comment

• Sign up Ellenson to get another look at him (and maybe lead the tank brigade?).

Comment

• Why not bring him over, its a statistical impossibility he's worse than Bains.

Comment

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
                    Why not bring him over, its a statistical impossibility he's worse than Bains.
                    Wanna bet?

But there are other G-League guys more worth a cheap look.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Wanna bet?

But there are other G-League guys more worth a cheap look.
                      You may be right, but I just feel Bains has sort of given up, or he's tired, or injured. Where's the fire that gave him an nba career? He was a hussle, tough player who just looks lost now.
                      it's like having a Dennis Rodman who can't rebound.......whats left?

Comment

• Good start to the season by the Raptors 905 tonight - handling the baby Knicks (although, who knows how good the baby Knicks are)

Comment

• David Johnson added 19 pts (9-14 shooting) but 4 turnovers
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

David Johnson added 19 pts (9-14 shooting) but 4 turnovers
                            Great place to get those reps in. We know how that can turn out when everything clicks together. Wish him nothing but the best.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

Great place to get those reps in. We know how that can turn out when everything clicks together. Wish him nothing but the best.
                              Bonga is only 22 years old, its like getting a 2nd round pick prospect with some NBA experience.

There is a very good chance he will become rotation player long terms with the Raps, if everything continues to progress smoothly.

Comment

• I think I can see now why they kept Bonga and released Dekker.

Comment

Working...
                                X