This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    I think I can see now why they kept Bonga and released Dekker.
    yeah Bonga is nice. Not Bruno at all.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• wow Bonga is nice

Comment

• Great to see Freddie, Svi, Flynn and Barnes there cheering the team on.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
          Great to see Freddie, Svi, Flynn and Barnes there cheering the team on.
          Masai was there as well with his family and stuffing the popcorn ... Feel good times!

Comment

• we are developing a pg who can actually run pick and roll lol

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

we are developing a pg who can actually run pick and roll lol
              The Raptors player development machine never sleeps. Rotation players or assets down the road. Benefits the big club and benefits the players being developed who will wind up with better careers sooner than if they weren't drafted or otherwise picked up by the club. Win Win.

Comment

• Too bad we can’t hit on centers. Neemias queta looks promising I been keeping a eye on him and now that sac fired their coach. There are players on that roster I would love to have in toronto

Comment

• brandon boston

we could of had him

Comment

we are developing a pg who can actually run pick and roll lol
                    David Johnson was considered a lotto pick by several pundits. He was hurt most of summer and training camp so we didn't really get to see him. Looks like he's another diamond in the rough found by Masai and Bobby. Love that half the highlights are him smartly playing passing lanes for steals. We are amazing at finding undervalued players.

I think the reason we don't hit on C is they are almost always overrated. We wanted Mobley who was appropriately rated but he went right before our pick.

Queta went before our 2nd round picks so no way we could have gotten him. Besides that he is old at 22 going on 23, and has looked rather shit in the G League. I doubt he ever plays meaningful NBA minutes.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

David Johnson was considered a lotto pick by several pundits. He was hurt most of summer and training camp so we didn't really get to see him. Looks like he's another diamond in the rough found by Masai and Bobby. Love that half the highlights are him smartly playing passing lanes for steals. We are amazing at finding undervalued players.

I think the reason we don't hit on C is they are almost always overrated. We wanted Mobley who was appropriately rated but he went right before our pick.

Queta went before our 2nd round picks so no way we could have gotten him. Besides that he is old at 22 going on 23, and has looked rather shit in the G League. I doubt he ever plays meaningful NBA minutes.
                      yeah I woudn't be surprised if David Johnson looked better than Dalano by end of this year. Remember how Malachi stayed with big club but Jalen Harris was playing in Gleague. By end of the year Jalen Harris looked a bit better.

Comment

• Speaking of Jalen Harris, currently averaging 15/3/3 and a steal with Cremona. Only 33% from deep.

https://www.proballers.com/basketbal...7/jalen-harris

Comment

•  

Comment

• this thread is for Raptors 905 players.

Comment

this thread is for Raptors 905 players.
                              i never seen banton in college, so i thought this was the only kid i missed on and he is doing his.

Comment

•  

Comment

Working...
                                X