This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS10 wrote: View Post
    Does anyone else think Masai should send T. Ross and JV to the D-league? I mean it would help them with their game. Just for the summer. I remember C. Joseph asked to be in the D-league for a bit and he's improved greatly because of that move. Should Masai consider this move?
    JV dominated summer league last time he played. Even Austin Daye looked like a beast against scrubs and rookies. I'm sure Ross would be OK

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      JV dominated summer league last time he played. Even Austin Daye looked like a beast against scrubs and rookies. I'm sure Ross would be OK
      I think it would help Ross, to get his confidence up. I'm not trying to be condescending to Ross as a player but I think it might be a practical solution for him.
      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

What about the summer league? I think thats what I meant.
        Summer league is basically an insult to any vet player. It won't happen.

D-League is an option, but you can't just send vets down - they have to agree.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I think it would help Ross, to get his confidence up. I'm not trying to be condescending to Ross as a player but I think it might be a practical solution for him.
          Being sent to the Dleague isn't going to get a players confidence up, it's going to do the opposite of what your trying to accomplish.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Jeeze, i was just trying to help the guy out… lol
            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              I have the oddest feeling Mermuys is the guy, and I'm okay with that.
              Murmuys was the summer league coach last season. So I can certainly see him being the Dleague Coach
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Murmuys was the summer league coach last season. So I can certainly see him being the Dleague Coach
                Mermuys was the head coach of the Rio Grande Valley Vipers a couple years back, so being assigned to coaching a d-league team again would kind of be a demotion.

Jama Mahlalela worked with Bruno extensively this past season, so maybe they'll want to continue building on the familiarity Bruno has with him.

Comment

• Here's the new head coach...j/k

Comment

Jeeze, i was just trying to help the guy out… lol
                    Summer league or D-League definitely not the answer. I'd say what Ross needs is to either:

(a) Man up
                    (b) See a psychiatrist or hypnotist
                    your pal,
                    ebrian

Comment

• They should have fully embraced the dino theme, GTA Pterodactyl's rolls off the tongue.

But even if they are going with the 905, shouldn't it be 905'ers? Kind of like the 76'ers?

Comment

• For those asking about ticket prices here you go:

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                          For those asking about ticket prices here you go:
                          how much to play C

Comment

• They should have added a few more shades of grey to the chart. Where's the non-colourblind version?

Decent prices anyway.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              #BringSternerHome
                              Came here to say this ... only as separate words .. and without the hashtag.

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                                Hopefully he looks hard internally and give the D-league HC job to Casey. No brainer.
                                Casey would ask for more Vets on the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X