Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Leslie ever gets a shot with the big club? Earl Clark's been around for a bit now too, not sure how much he brings at 27. Could be solid for the 5 Guys though.

Anyways, it's nice to at least know some of the names & faces for when I grab tickets.

Comment

• Clark, Ledo, Leslie, and Smith were the ones who caught my eye.

Comment

• Nolan Smith is the one name I know of (2K My Career on good old 2k13 for the Wii LOL, me & him took the Blazers to the Finals.)

But the other names all look good. I wonder if this means Bruno will have to earn minutes.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Nolan Smith is the one name I know of (2K My Career on good old 2k13 for the Wii LOL, me & him took the Blazers to the Finals.)

But the other names all look good. I wonder if this means Bruno will have to earn minutes.
          I think it'll just mean Bruno has some vet presence around him in the starting lineup instead of a bunch of guys who try to force their game.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
            I think it'll just mean Bruno has some vet presence around him in the starting lineup instead of a bunch of guys who try to force their game.
            That's a fair point.

Anyways, this team looks like it may be a force to be reckoned with.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Everybody should note that these guys may or may not be on the team - they might sign overseas, in the NBA, or in the D-League. If they sign in the D-League, they sign with us. We have no control over whether they do sign or not though.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Dahntay Jones lmao

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I was just curious if I could find most of them.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• So does anyone know when the first 905 home game is? Hershey Centre isn't too far from my gates.

Comment

• OldSchool wrote: View Post
                        So does anyone know when the first 905 home game is? Hershey Centre isn't too far from my gates.
                        Schedule hasn't been released yet, as the team still doesn't have a full roster.

The team is doing try-outs.
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• OldSchool wrote: View Post
                          So does anyone know when the first 905 home game is? Hershey Centre isn't too far from my gates.
                          Past DLeague seasons start around early-mid November.

Comment

• I wonder the chances are like that Tyrus Thomas earns the 15th spot on the roster (over the other D-league/training camp invites). Does Masai want to leave that spot open? Do we trade 2 for 1, meaning two spots are open? Could TT end up assigned to the 905s without someone else picking him up?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              I wonder the chances are like that Tyrus Thomas earns the 15th spot on the roster (over the other D-league/training camp invites). Does Masai want to leave that spot open? Do we trade 2 for 1, meaning two spots are open? Could TT end up assigned to the 905s without someone else picking him up?
                              I don't think we even signed Tyrus Thomas, he was just on our summer league team and barely played.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                                I don't think we even signed Tyrus Thomas, he was just on our summer league team and barely played.
                                Weird, I thought he got a training camp invite/contract, guess it was just for the FA camp.

Comment

Working...
                                X