This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Big come back! They were down about 50 at one point.
    Coming back from 62-12 is an achievement I guess. An expansion D-league roster with no drafted players is probably not very good

Comment

• Did any of the roster-guys play?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
        Did any of the roster-guys play?
        AFAIK they can't. It's preseason so NBA players aren't allowed

Comment

• Anybody know which of our nba guys are likely to play there right away? We can have 3 right? My guess is the Brazilians and wright, as Powell and Bennett are getting actual rotation minutes here and there
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I think Bruno and Wright have the highest chance to be playing come next Thursday.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Anybody know which of our nba guys are likely to play there right away? We can have 3 right? My guess is the Brazilians and wright, as Powell and Bennett are getting actual rotation minutes here and there
              Just Is wrote: View Post
              I think Bruno and Wright have the highest chance to be playing come next Thursday.
              During MU's interview on the Fan590 (linked to in multiple threads today), he mentioned that there was a strong likelihood that several players would see time on the 905. It sounds like there will likely be 1 player at most to start, given the injuries on the Raptors. He made a comment about dressing 12, which means that 1 player might be sent down, even if Carroll and Ross are still both inactive (even though 13 guys can dress).

Comment

• Raps have sent Bruno and Bebe to the 905ers.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Raps have sent Bruno and Bebe to the 905ers.
                  I was 1/2. Really surprised they sent Bebe over Wright though.

Looks like another player will have to be cut from the roster as we just picked up Nick Wiggins.
                  Last edited by Just Is; Fri Nov 13, 2015, 05:27 PM.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Anyone who is interested can watch the 905s vs the Mad Ants live on Youtube right now. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmLEo_49soc

Bruno and Bebe are starting! #FreeBruno
                    http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Anyone know how to get tickets for 905 game at ACC on December 11th at 11am?

I can find places to buy every single game except that one.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Good for Bruno. Keep it up.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• If you want to see Caseys dribble drive offense with non NBA players 905ers fit the bill.

Comment

• Bebe 11/9/4 with 2 blocks.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Bebe 11/9/4 with 2 blocks.
                                Bebe might be the best passer on that team. At least the most willing

Comment

Working...
                                X