Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rematch against the Mad Ants today at 5 pm EST.

Also, didn't realize that Nick Wiggins was added to the team. Cool.

Comment

• Today's game:
      http://dleague.nba.com/games/20151115/RAPFWN/

Go 905!

PS - pretty cool that instead of a city we're the Raptors, ie on the dleague site it's Fort Wayne v. Raptors.

Comment

• So it's not on till 7? I thought it was 5 et

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL4tl34pCJs There is the youtube stream for anyone interested.

Comment

• Seeing a lot of good with the bad, as expected for Bruno. Still, that's enough to see that this kid's a true perimeter player with incredible potential on both ends.

Comment

• I feel safe in saying the crowd on the 19th will be at least 10X the size of this one in Fort Wayne.

Comment

• Damn, getting destroyed in the early going.

Comment

• This team needs Delon Wright. Powell is going to destroy when he comes down.

Comment

• I can't see Powell ever coming down.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                      I can't see Powell ever coming down.
                      He's too good for the DLEAGUE and unlike the other youngsters. Powell is gonna be getting some minutes on the team ( More than Bruno,Delon etc )
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• These Brazilians get pretty passionate over very little. Why'd he freak out and pull that guy down there, because he wasn't able to reach out and secure that loose ball?

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          I can't see Powell ever coming down.
                          I don't know, when Ross is back there are going to be some dry spells in the rotation for him. And I thik the organization wants to instill that stints with the 905 are an opportunity, not punishment.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            These Brazilians get pretty passionate over very little. Why'd he freak out and pull that guy down there, because he wasn't able to reach out and secure that loose ball?
                            I'll be sad if Bebe never pans out but I can see it happening.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• We see Nogeira really struggling to contest on the perimeter here. Then he probably feels he has to play on the perimeter to get touches/shots with this team.

Comment

• Bebe had a tough game.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X