This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    The dunks, shooting, dribble moves... All nice.

But that defence, those freaking arms can do anything. He's blocking shots where he's completely misplayed the dribble move.
    Camby-esque hehe
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Camby-esque hehe
      Indeed. But imagine if he eventually starts playing the dribble move correctly (which is a skill that should be learned with more playing time)? How do you score?
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Also love the swagger that he's showing... pulling out the gun after nailing the three!

This D-League team was a genius move. The Team Canada-lite vibe - Wiggins/Bulhar/That Guy From BC with the Nasty Putback - is intriguing.
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• casey don't understand your problem

Bruno

Bruno Keep Building Fam. Bruno Has The Drive to become The Best on Tha Raptor Squad...

Bruno should of Started on the Raptors From last Year....

Casey deserves to get fired
          Last edited by CB4Champ; Thu Dec 17, 2015, 10:53 AM.

Comment

This D-League team was a genius move.
            I'll argue it wasn't a genius move whatsoever. It was a long overdue move.

FWIW, the Lakers purchased a DLeague team back in 2006. It took the Raptors 9 frikkin years to catch up, though I give props to TL/MU for finally getting it done
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Both genius and long overdue, imio.
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Also love the swagger that he's showing... pulling out the gun after nailing the three!

This D-League team was a genius move. The Team Canada-lite vibe - Wiggins/Bulhar/That Guy From BC with the Nasty Putback - is intriguing.
                He has attitude definitely lool

https://youtu.be/pXvCUNq-tdQ?t=1h35m50s

at 1:35:50
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The kid can play, can't wait to see him flashing these skills next year in the nba

Comment

• Powell just got sent down and should be expected to be playing, at the very least, both games this weekend.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Delon Wright D-League stats: 17 PTS ( 57% FG, 47% 3PT, 80% FT ), 5.7 REB, 6.4 AST, 1.7 STL, 2.4 TO, 35.4 MIN

Bruno: 14.1 PTS ( 39% FG, 31% 3PT, 79% FT ), 5.8 REB, 1.6 AST, 2.2 BLK, 31.0 MIN

Comment

• wow Dleague exp. helped Delon so much. He's looking so much better than Norman.

Comment

• Comment

• Love watching Powell attacking the paint! Not so much him taking jumpshots and contested 2s.

Comment

• LOL if you think Bizmack has bad hands, you guys should look at Sim Bhullar.

Comment

• yeah Delon and Norman need to play in D-League more. They are putting up the stats but commit mistakes that end up costing them a game.

Comment

Working...
                                X