Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Brandon Jennings is in D-League for rehab. You think Carroll and JV will come down for rehab?
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Anthony Bennett will make his 905 debut this afternoon, only to be immediately recalled after for th Raptors game this evening.
        http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

• Bennett looking good
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            Both genius and long overdue, imio.
            The real genius was getting the D-League to agree to having the team in Canada, and then quickly acquiring an operating team within the GTA (Mississauga Power), where the players could be shuttled back and forth seamlessly from the parent club. Unexpected side benefit is having players from the big club go to see 905 games and support the young players. So many win-wins, all around. Working out great, so far.

But Bruno, though. Wow. Kind of like watching a baby deer start to gets it's legs under it.

Comment

• that boy is good

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Bennett looking good
                i don't think so. he is making dunks. wood is killing him on the boards all he needs to do is box out, wood is a stick(harhar). this is what i am saying about bennet. he doesn't need to work hard in the d-league, which is his problem. guy has all the talent in the world.

golden wrote: View Post
                But Bruno, though. Wow. Kind of like watching a baby deer start to gets it's legs under it.
                great watching bruno grow. he is going to be a player.

powell also looks really good down here. i think he is just a better player than most d-leaguers as well but at least he works hard. very high compete level for powell.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  i don't think so. he is making dunks. wood is killing him on the boards all he needs to do is box out, wood is a stick(harhar). this is what i am saying about bennet. he doesn't need to work hard in the d-league, which is his problem. guy has all the talent in the world.

great watching bruno grow. he is going to be a player.

powell also looks really good down here. i think he is just better player than most d-leaguers as well but at least he works hard. very high compete level for powell.
                  Powell needs NBA minutes to develop. Average D-league player can't stay in front of him so he's not going to shoot. In NBA he will have to shoot because of his role and talent level. But love what I'm seeing so far.

Comment

• lool Bebe is staying in touch with 905 players. He's a good dude.

Comment

• Bruno's our back-up 3/4 next year guys. If he can just shoot at a more consistent rate, he'd be up now.

Powell does need to shoot..... I hope DeMarre and the coaches work with him on that.

Bennett is a case of where he doesn't try. I honestly think the best solution is to ship him to a team that'll play him in a role where he doesn't have to play much D.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Powell is not "too good" for NBA D-League. He's putting up good stats and it looks encouraging. But I want more from him. Team needs to start winning.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Powell is not "too good" for NBA D-League. He's putting up good stats and it looks encouraging. But I want more from him. Team needs to start winning.
                          he is clearly better then the other players. his defense is hounding, to the rim at will. i don't remember any of his drives where he didn't do exactly what he wanted. he is making a great use of his time but if he wants to improve how he will play against nba players then he needs to practice those moves and defense against nba players.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            he is clearly better then the other players. his defense is hounding, to the rim at will. i don't remember any of his drives where he didn't do exactly what he wanted. he is making a great use of his time but if he wants to improve how he will play against nba players then he needs to practice those moves and defense against nba players.
                            yeah but he still makes way too many mistakes. I mean I don't expect mistake-less performance but some of these things are exactly why they lose these games. He shot 10/26 tonight. Which is not bad for first option. But that won't be his role in NBA. He's stuck in a weird place right now.

Comment

• they are using that thumbnail for everything

Comment

• anyone else hear the announcer fart and say excuse me at the beginning of one of the breaks?

Comment

Working...
                                X