This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    DeAndre Daniels to 905. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
    I thought he was still hurt. Glad he's finally arriving with the 905.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
      All healed up apparently. Just read the main page article.

Excited to finally see him working on the 'mainland'.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Best part is that we have his draft rights but we don't have to sign him. He signs a 905 contract. This is like stashing our draft pick but it's in Sauga
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Best part is that we have his draft rights but we don't have to sign him. He signs a 905 contract. This is like stashing our draft pick but it's in Sauga
          Exactly.
          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

His recovery was clearly much more difficult than expected. Good to see he's got somewhere to get some playing time. This is kind of an ideal scenario I didn't see happening if he was healthy, but even if a long recovery was what it took, it really is good to have him under the organization's wing.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              His recovery was clearly much more difficult than expected. Good to see he's got somewhere to get some playing time. This is kind of an ideal scenario I didn't see happening if he was healthy, but even if a long recovery was what it took, it really is good to have him under the organization's wing.
              Haha, I called it!

Comment

• At what point are the draft rights relinquished?
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I wonder how much he'll play.

If he's more ready than Bruno, does this mean Daniels will get more minutes?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Dayum, now we officially have a 6-man Dev-squad in the program. Then you've got Nando averaging 18/3/5 (Euroleague) for Moscow. It's quite the little youth development program that Masai and co have put together so far.

Comment

• Some dunk by Bruno in there

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                        At what point are the draft rights relinquished?
                        You mean NBA draft rights? Never, so long as the team continues to offer a tender each summer (in the case of second rounders, a one year, minimum, fully unguaranteed deal).
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• im glad all these dudes get some sort of play time, but jesus this team is terrible, even by d-league standards.

Comment

I follow him on snapchat and he has been in Toronto off and on for a while now, taking in games and practicing at raptors facilities.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              im glad all these dudes get some sort of play time, but jesus this team is terrible, even by d-league standards.
                              Goes to show that the D-league has quickly become better than you'd think. I think our competition tends have more guys that have been around the block than us. The good news is that it doesn't really matter - losses are a great teaching tool!

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                                I follow him on snapchat and he has been in Toronto off and on for a while now, taking in games and practicing at raptors facilities.
                                So sweet to have a non-roster prospect be part of the organization and make use of the facilities. Cap-free development baby!

Comment

Working...
                                X