X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Bruno? I guess he's in Denver?

Comment

• Bruno played, he just came off the bench and only had 6 pts.

Also, the move to FB is one 8f the worst the NBA could make. YouTube is a platform that works flawlessly for streams. I dont want to have to use facebook just to enjoy a game. Yeesh.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Bruno played, he just came off the bench and only had 6 pts.

Also, the move to FB is one 8f the worst the NBA could make. YouTube is a platform that works flawlessly for streams. I dont want to have to use facebook just to enjoy a game. Yeesh.
        I was at the game. Stackhouse wasn't sure Bruno would be available due to a foot injury during practice (which was why he was very limited this game).

I heard people at the scorer both talking about the Facebook stream. I just assumed it was "in addition to" talk rather than "instead of." I don't get the move myself when they could just do both.

With that said; I really liked this game. I will also so that, despite him seeming to be cold for the game, the Swarm's Christian Wood is really damn good. On our end; I think we might be able to make the D-League playoffs this time around. Even ignoring the Raptors assignee players.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Bruno has 6 blocks today and the 3rd quarter isn't over yet lol
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Make that 7 block now

Comment

• Raptors legend Gary Forbes is in this game

Comment

• Bruno looking decidedly better tonight (not that I watched the last two, or anything besides his highlights) against the best team in the D-league at the moment.

Comment

• Judging by this game, the D-league (they certainly do have to rebrand that, non?) really has come a long way. Then, the new CBA should be a massive difference above this. Hell, I wouldn't mind a Grizzlies 604 in Vancouver.

Comment

• Yeah it's pointless to judge Bruno's level of play and progress by just his shooting stats in the box score.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                      Yeah it's pointless to judge Bruno's level of play and progress by just his shooting stats in the box score.
                      His defense has been shit too
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        His defense has been shit too
                        It looked fine last night.

Comment

• MASSIVE dunk in here:

Comment

• A Bruno post up.

That's good to see.
                            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• We're going to win the league this year. #Rings

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                We're going to win the league this year. #Rings
                                It's really beginning to feel that way.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X