X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Speaking of Jalen Harris, currently averaging 15/3/3 and a steal with Cremona. Only 33% from deep.

https://www.proballers.com/basketbal...7/jalen-harris

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Primer wrote: View Post

David Johnson was considered a lotto pick by several pundits. He was hurt most of summer and training camp so we didn't really get to see him. Looks like he's another diamond in the rough found by Masai and Bobby. Love that half the highlights are him smartly playing passing lanes for steals. We are amazing at finding undervalued players.

I think the reason we don't hit on C is they are almost always overrated. We wanted Mobley who was appropriately rated but he went right before our pick.

Queta went before our 2nd round picks so no way we could have gotten him. Besides that he is old at 22 going on 23, and has looked rather shit in the G League. I doubt he ever plays meaningful NBA minutes.
    yeah I woudn't be surprised if David Johnson looked better than Dalano by end of this year. Remember how Malachi stayed with big club but Jalen Harris was playing in Gleague. By end of the year Jalen Harris looked a bit better.

Leave a comment:

• Primer
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

we are developing a pg who can actually run pick and roll lol
    David Johnson was considered a lotto pick by several pundits. He was hurt most of summer and training camp so we didn't really get to see him. Looks like he's another diamond in the rough found by Masai and Bobby. Love that half the highlights are him smartly playing passing lanes for steals. We are amazing at finding undervalued players.

I think the reason we don't hit on C is they are almost always overrated. We wanted Mobley who was appropriately rated but he went right before our pick.

Queta went before our 2nd round picks so no way we could have gotten him. Besides that he is old at 22 going on 23, and has looked rather shit in the G League. I doubt he ever plays meaningful NBA minutes.

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied

brandon boston

we could of had him

Leave a comment:

• grindhouse
    replied
    Too bad we can’t hit on centers. Neemias queta looks promising I been keeping a eye on him and now that sac fired their coach. There are players on that roster I would love to have in toronto

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied

The Raptors player development machine never sleeps. Rotation players or assets down the road. Benefits the big club and benefits the players being developed who will wind up with better careers sooner than if they weren't drafted or otherwise picked up by the club. Win Win.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Great to see Freddie, Svi, Flynn and Barnes there cheering the team on.
    Masai was there as well with his family and stuffing the popcorn ... Feel good times!

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    Great to see Freddie, Svi, Flynn and Barnes there cheering the team on.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    wow Bonga is nice

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Bendit wrote: View Post
    I think I can see now why they kept Bonga and released Dekker.
    yeah Bonga is nice. Not Bruno at all.

Leave a comment:

• Bendit
    replied
    I think I can see now why they kept Bonga and released Dekker.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

Great place to get those reps in. We know how that can turn out when everything clicks together. Wish him nothing but the best.
    Bonga is only 22 years old, its like getting a 2nd round pick prospect with some NBA experience.

There is a very good chance he will become rotation player long terms with the Raps, if everything continues to progress smoothly.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied

David Johnson added 19 pts (9-14 shooting) but 4 turnovers
    Great place to get those reps in. We know how that can turn out when everything clicks together. Wish him nothing but the best.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

David Johnson added 19 pts (9-14 shooting) but 4 turnovers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X