Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • True or False

    We did this last year and it was pretty cool. So I'll make a true or false statement, the next person to post answers and gives their reasoning, then posts another true or false statement.

    One of our players makes the All-Star game this year. True or false?

  • #2
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    We did this last year and it was pretty cool. So I'll make a true or false statement, the next person to post answers and gives their reasoning, then posts another true or false statement.

    One of our players makes the All-Star game this year. True or false?
    False.

    Two of our players make the All-star team. One being JV.

    Comment


    • #3
      You forgot to post a true or false question after your answer. Fail.


      Casey is fired mid-season, true or false?
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

      Comment


      • #4
        True.

        Do the Raptors fail to move past the first round again?

        Comment


        • #5
          OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
          True.

          Do the Raptors fail to move past the first round again?
          The Raps get to the second round. JV becomes a beast to help propel the Raps along with the additions and a few of the young guys stepping up in the playoffs they beat the Wiz in a game seven.

          One of Bruno/Bebe/Powell/Wright becomes a valuable rotation player by the second half of the season for the Raptors. True/False (if true say who)

          Comment


          • #6
            OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
            True.

            Do the Raptors fail to move past the first round again?
            true, and then casey is fired.

            lowry is traded before the deadline to open up cap space to resign demar and offer a max contract?

            Comment


            • #7
              Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              true, and then casey is fired.

              lowry is traded before the deadline to open up cap space to resign demar and offer a max contract?
              False. That makes zero sense so no one would do that.

              True or false: DeRozan hits 30% on 3's this year.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • #8
                DanH wrote: View Post
                False. That makes zero sense so no one would do that.

                True or false: DeRozan hits 30% on 3's this year.
                Easy. False. He may be over 30%, more probably under, but highly unlikely to be exactly at 30.

                True or false. Norman Powell gets more NBA minutes than Bruno this year.
                .
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                Comment


                • #9
                  3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  Easy. False. He may be over 30%, more probably under, but highly unlikely to be exactly at 30.

                  True or false. Norman Powell gets more NBA minutes than Bruno this year.
                  .
                  True, bruno is still 1yr away from being 2yrs away lol

                  True or false: Casey lets JV play and he average atleast 29minutes a game


                  BTW: I started that last year lol , thank you for keep it going
                  Abbas wrote:

                  First of all i was my own source

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    True.

                    True or false, JV gets charged for another DUI this season?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      stretch wrote: View Post
                      True.

                      True or false, JV gets charged for another DUI this season?
                      False

                      T or F: Demar makes another all star team
                      Abbas wrote:

                      First of all i was my own source

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Abbas wrote: View Post
                        False

                        T or F: Demar makes another all star team
                        false. lowry gets in and jv is talked about.

                        the knicks fans cheer for their 2016 draft selection?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So true.

                          Biyombo breaks out, becomes a force on D and takes over the starting PF position mid season

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Jon32 wrote: View Post
                            So true.

                            Biyombo breaks out, becomes a force on D and takes over the starting PF position mid season
                            False

                            T/F: JJ starts over Patterson

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              False

                              T/F: JJ starts over Patterson
                              False.

                              T/F: JJ is no longer on the team by the trade deadline.
                              It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X