True or False

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    He's "not necessarily playing". Pretty much a petty invite that means we're not putting you on the Olympic team but we still want you to play all the other random tournaments that the Stars skip out on.

F, we keep T ross

T or F, Leiweke stays on for the whole year
    Calendar year, true. Seasonal year, false. Gone in January/February.

T or F, Lowry starts the season on a cold streak.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Since no one answered it, I'll take two.

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
      The Raps get to the second round. JV becomes a beast to help propel the Raps along with the additions and a few of the young guys stepping up in the playoffs they beat the Wiz in a game seven.

One of Bruno/Bebe/Powell/Wright becomes a valuable rotation player by the second half of the season for the Raptors. True/False (if true say who)
      True. Bruno. Not a major rotation player, but maybe 9th or 10th man with 5-10 minutes a game.

Axel wrote: View Post
      Calendar year, true. Seasonal year, false. Gone in January/February.

T or F, Lowry starts the season on a cold streak.
      False.

True or false, Jonas has over 50 assists this season.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        You forgot to post a true or false question after your answer. Fail.

Casey is fired mid-season, true or false?
        With the all star game in Toronto it is highly unlikely that DC will be fired until seasons end unless we get off to horrendous start and he is fired early-mid December.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
          Since no one answered it, I'll take two.

True. Bruno. Not a major rotation player, but maybe 9th or 10th man with 5-10 minutes a game.

False.

True or false, Jonas has over 50 assists this season.
          True, (he had 57 2 yrs ago), but not a lot more.

T or F James Johnson will surpass his career high 1561 minutes.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            True, (he had 57 2 yrs ago), but not a lot more.

T or F James Johnson will surpass his career high 1561 minutes.
            True. Injuries plus Casey not inexplicably benching him for multiple games in a row allow him to play more.

T or F: 2Pat shoots 40% from 3 this season.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
              True. Injuries plus Casey not inexplicably benching him for multiple games in a row allow him to play more.

T or F: 2Pat shoots 40% from 3 this season.
              False.

True or false: we will have a winning record against Western conference again.

Comment

False.

True or false: we will have a winning record against Western conference again.
                True - mostly attributed to better defense

True or False: Our ofense will take a big step backwards this season?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  True - mostly attributed to better defense

True or False: Our ofense will take a big step backwards this season?
                  False - Our ORTG will drop, but there will be more ball movement and less ISO - a more sustainable offense.

T or F - Raptors will be buyers at the trade deadline?
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

False - Our ORTG will drop, but there will be more ball movement and less ISO - a more sustainable offense.

False, they will be sellers.

T or F - Raptors take a step back this season, only to take a huge step forward next.

Comment

It's going to be interesting to watch this season. Without Lou and GV I fear we may not have the outlets to relieve pressure on KL and DD. CJ will help with that, but would mean he would have to be out there a lot, so small ball all the time

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                        False, they will be sellers.

T or F - Raptors take a step back this season, only to take a huge step forward next.
                        False, I think they should stay at about the same level for the next two years, 45 to low 50s wins, but hopefully a playoff series win or two.

T or F - we'll trade our next year's pick (the Raptors one, not Knicks).

Comment

False, I think they should stay at about the same level for the next two years, 45 to low 50s wins, but hopefully a playoff series win or two.

T or F - we'll trade our next year's pick (the Raptors one, not Knicks).
                          False. We trade the pick we get from Knicks or Nuggets along with JV to Sacramento for DC (kidding)

True or False: Demarcus Cousins surrounded by shooters like Ross, Carolle, PP, and Lowry would give us a better version of the Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic (when they were good), on both sides of the ball?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            False. We trade the pick we get from Knicks or Nuggets along with JV to Sacramento for DC (kidding)

True or False: Demarcus Cousins surrounded by shooters like Ross, Carolle, PP, and Lowry would give us a better version of the Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic (when they were good), on both sides of the ball?
                            False -- on offense yes, he can actually pass, make free throws, not as explosive but all around better, on defense no, Dwight was a few tiers higher.

T or F -- Carroll's numbers overall will be noticeably worse here than they were in Atlanta.

Comment

False -- on offense yes, he can actually pass, make free throws, not as explosive but all around better, on defense no, Dwight was a few tiers higher.

T or F -- Carroll's numbers overall will be noticeably worse here than they were in Atlanta.
                              That is a true, his defense will even look worse.

T or F

Snooch will win the fantasy Legend Bball Draft thingy.

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                                That is a true, his defense will even look worse.

T or F

Snooch will win the fantasy Legend Bball Draft thingy.
                                Ah crap, I want in there too! True, if I don't get to join. False, if I get to join.

ok, I guess I need to add a question again too.. Hmmm..

T or F -- we'll have an all star this year. Maybe that was asked already, but I didn't see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X