Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's your favourite Raptor of all-time and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RepTdot
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Andrea Bargnani
    Andrea Bargnani is my all time favorite Knick

^ and if this man is gets us a lottery pick in 2016....Bargnani will be my all time fav raptor too

Last edited by RepTdot; Wed Jul 29, 2015, 12:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Andrea Bargnani

Leave a comment:

• Snooch
    replied
    Vince
    JYD
    Jose
    Alvin
    MoPete
    Hakeem

Leave a comment:

• 92TillInfinity
    replied
    Pops Mensah-Bonsu. Loved the energy. Loved the name.

Leave a comment:

• OtisDonks
    replied
    vince
    amir
    DD
    lowry
    alvin williams
    sonny weems

Leave a comment:

• jerome
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Oakley was trash. I can't believe people would criticize Amir's jumper after the garbage shots Oak used to heave up. He was good for the mentality of the team, but just wasn't a good player, let alone the fact that we traded Camby for him.

I don't really have a fave Raptors player OAT. Vince made me the massive Raptor fan that I become, so I guess he still gets the vote in spite of his many flaws. DeMar is chipping away though with his workmanlike approach to development.
    He's always been shooting from the mid-range his entire career and averaged 10 points over 18 seasons. Yes, in the last season he played for Toronto his shots start to miss a lot. But he's not trash because of that, he just got old.

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Andrea Bargnani

Just kidding Jose Calderon and Amir Johnson are my favourites

Leave a comment:

• Mindlessness
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I don't drink...

It's not that I didn't follow basketball before Lowry, it's just that I started to follow it more religiously when he got traded here.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Oakley was trash. I can't believe people would criticize Amir's jumper after the garbage shots Oak used to heave up. He was good for the mentality of the team, but just wasn't a good player, let alone the fact that we traded Camby for him.

I don't really have a fave Raptors player OAT. Vince made me the massive Raptor fan that I become, so I guess he still gets the vote in spite of his many flaws. DeMar is chipping away though with his workmanlike approach to development.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    jerome wrote: View Post
    Oakley was definitely the @#$%^&*

I remember after he got traded and played us at the ACC, he gave a hard foul to Vince and all the fans started booing him.
    Oakley was a true warrior. He didn't pull punches for anyone.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• jerome
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Oak. Because he was @#$%^&* hard as @#$%. (jk)

Vince Carter's career started in on the decline as soon as these two split. I don't care about stats or him playing with Jason Kidd later on, I'm talking about how Vince Carter played the game. Oak pushed him, publicly called him out many times. It was no coincidence that when Oak was playing with him in Toronto the majority considered Vince the best SG in the league, the next MJ, better than Kobe Bryant. It was no coincidence that when Vince stopped playing with Oakley and was surrounded by people who didn't challenge him to drive the bucket, to never relent on both sides of the court, he started settling for more and more jumpers, played mediocre D and became less and less of a game breaking factor.

I think Oakley saw the great potential of Carter and he knew what that talent required for the potential to be realized and he knew how to "guide" it.
    Oakley was definitely the @#$%^&*

I remember after he got traded and played us at the ACC, he gave a hard foul to Vince and all the fans started booing him.

Leave a comment:

• JWash
    replied
    Favorite player to ever play on the Raptors is Hakeem Olajuwon, not sure if that counts but if it does it's him.

If not I'll go with Vince.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Mindlessness wrote: View Post
    Reason I started to really follow basketball is because of Kyle Lowry.

Leave a comment:

• Wild-ling#1
    replied
    Nice thread. good posts, good memories. I'll go with (it's tough!). Demar ... I think there's something quiet but special about this guy. A truly cool cat. It's just a "hunch" ... but I think hitting the franchise's "high-water mark" might depend more on him than some might think.
    Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Tue Jul 28, 2015, 01:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    VC. I still remember that Game #3 vs Philadelphia in 2001 in which he poured in 50 points. The ACC was electric.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X