Dog Days of Summer presents: RR Legacy League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Days of Summer presents: RR Legacy League

So since we are in the quiet part of the off-season, time to have a little fun.

Looking for members interested in participating in the first RR Legacy League.

In this league, members will draft all-time NBA players against other RR members in the league. A roster of 8 players will each be drafted. Each player is assumed to be in their "Prime", which means even though we are using all NBA players in history, a player can only be drafted once.

A tournament tree will be set up with each match-up decided by open poll on the RR site (your fellow members decide which team wins). Each member will get one initial paragraph to state their case to win their match-up, and 1 additional follow-up to counter. They must otherwise let the masses speak and decide. Voting for each match-up will remain open for 48 hours. Single knockout tournament.

So looking for 8 or 16 participants. PM me if you are interested. Looking to have the draft in the next few days (on RR, and make take a couple of days to get it complete) and then get the matches started sometime next week. All in all, bragging rights should be wrapped up in the next few weeks.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

In like Jonny Flynn!

Comment

I'm in, can't pm since I'm on mobile

Comment

I want in, unfortunately I'm travelling so I don't have Internet access until probably August 2nd, understandable if you want to give someone else a chance first but I'm really interested
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
          I'm in, can't pm since I'm on mobile
          On tapatalk? Click user name on post and then message.

But I got ya covered.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Awesome, I'm in.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              On tapatalk? Click user name on post and then message.

But I got ya covered.
              on mobile safari but what you said still works, thanks

Comment

May I be in?

Please, Aximilli?
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I would like to see WMCJ, DanH, and mcHAPPY get in on this. They are three of the voices that are really unique to RR and it would be fun to play against them.

Comment

Dog Days of Summer presents: RR Legacy League

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    I would like to see WMCJ, DanH, and mcHAPPY get in on this. They are three of the voices that are really unique to RR and it would be fun to play against them.
                    DanH messaged to be in.

Basically we stand at 8 spots filled (so an entire side of the playoffs). Next 8 spots still open. Will PM all who are in regarding draft once we have the full 16 members.

Comment

Join up ya mooks, I want to get this started!

Comment

i pmed but haven't heard back.

axel am i in?

Comment

Waiting to see exactly where the numbers land. Don't want to be in a situation where "byes" would be needed.

Would have to check the exact responses, but we are a few people away from 16 which could mean scaling back to 8 or reformatting the bracket.

Comment

Come on, people! New or old members, get in on this and have fun with it!

Comment

I'm down like a clown, Charlie Brown.

How is draft order determined? If it's weighted based on who has the most coolness then clearly I'm 1st overall. I'm cornering the market.

Are you using a snaking format?

Also I'm sticking this for now. It might help.

Comment

Working...
                              X