No announcement yet.

Everything Aubrey "Drake" Graham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't even use "ease of setting up special events" as a criteria in what makes a city cool. My criteria is straight up amount of fun stuff to do. I think you could find something fun to do in Toronto on any given day/night, which you can only say for a handful of cities.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
      To a certain extent. But try putting on something cool that no one's ever done here versus NY, or SF, or MTL. Eventually, you can pull it off, but what takes months to do here takes weeks to do there.

Pitch your idea to a gallery, or, a promoter and you're done in those spots. Here you also have to show the venues diagrams and pay people money who are making money off your guests... The promoter who helps you out gets bullied by the venue, so you're hiding half the door money in your pocket... The gallery wants you to become a member even though you just want to do one show... stupidness.

None of that added drama is cool.
      Does SF or LA or MTL attract NBA stars for ovo fest? Or Carabana?
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

Traitor
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Yeah how could he do that to Vivek

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Nah Talk bout dat Batty Bwoy Drake...

drake a dog that tried to take away Toronto's Heritage(7 Citay) Toronto aka Tha Good(think)
              Toronto a City That Shows How To Do Thangs community Wise....

fake drake aka "bottom drake" how did that dude start like That!!! gets no sympathy.
              he should apologize to Tha Good(toronto).
              for not saying nothing for 10 days!!! when Those 2 Fans of his died at the MUSICK ovo concert!!!

mainstream musicians poison the Youngsta's Mentality

Listen To This Real Rapper CHRISTIAN FAM DON'T PLAY AROUND, DOWN PLAY ALL DAY

Last edited by CB4Champ; Thu Dec 17, 2015, 07:10 PM.

Comment

So ... when's Curry's contract up again?

Seriously, the more contacts/relationships/friends Drake has among influential players, staff and owners in the NBA (and the entertainment business, too, Yo') the better.

But if his new album (scheduled for release in January, and so due to be in heavy rotation during the All Star break!) is not called "Views from the 6" (as planned) but something else - maybe "How the Fuck Cold is Toronto, Yo?"

... then I'll worry.
                Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Thu Dec 17, 2015, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                  So ... when's Curry's contract up again?

Seriously, the more contacts/relationships/friends Drake has among influential players, staff and owners in the NBA (and the entertainment business, too, Yo') the better.

But if his new album (scheduled for release in January, and so due to be in heavy rotation during the All Star break) is not called "Views from the 6" (as planned) but something else - maybe "How the Fuck Cold is Toronto, Yo?"

... then I'll worry.
                  I live in calgary where we get chinooks, sunny days and melting snow frequently throughout winter so pardon my ignorance, is Toronto just frigid as hell all winter long?
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I live in calgary where we get chinooks, sunny days and melting snow frequently throughout winter so pardon my ignorance, is Toronto just frigid as hell all winter long?
                    Colder there than here, I understand. Lake Ontario warms us somewhat ... while the poor bastards in Buffalo (on the other side of the lake) get the heavy snow.

(And a shout out to Calgary! Sometimes we here in Toronto wonder if other Canadians will talk to us at all ... )
                    Last edited by Wild-ling#1; Thu Dec 17, 2015, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X